Chapter 8- it's movie time!

Aku looked up at the ceiling and took a deep breath, " hey Aku, are you ok? It's the big day and we have to be in good shape" said Lia, "yea I'm fine you shouldn't worry about me, you need to worry about yourself for now" Aku responded, "yea since I'm your friend I know what you mean. When you say you're fine that means that something is definitely bothering you" said Lia, " I guess I'm worried for what we are going to do, what if instead of realizing how they both feel they could make they're bond worse" said Aku, "well even if that might happen you can think of another plan and then know exactly what to do because you learned from your mistakes" said Lia, "yea you're right" said Aku, "well you should get your attitude straight and be in a great mood because we will not fail right?" said Lia, "yes..., alright then lets be prepared" said Aku.

(3 hours later, its almost time for the movie...., I think)

"Alright, it's time..." said Aku, "yep so we must not fail" said Lia.(at the movies) "oh Lia i didn't know you were coming" said Dan, " oh yea, Aku invited me" said Lia, " ok lets go" said Magnus, Issac pulled Emily to the side and showed her the cool children and small bakugan play area, "can I go there? Please!" said Emily, " sure I'll let your brother know ok?" said Issac, "ok" said Emily, (whispers) "hey Aku, phase one complete" said Issac, " good" said Aku, "Hey Dan! Me, Lia and Issac need to get our tickets!" said Aku, " ok!" said Dan, " you guys should go in, we'll be right there!" said Aku, " oh ok!" said Dan, " hey Magnus we can go inside, the others are just getting their tickets" said Dan, " ok? Wait where's Emily?" Said Magnus, " Hey Aku! Where's Emily?!" said Dan, "oh she's playing on the play area, she doesn't want to come!" Said Aku, "ok!" Said Dan, "Magnus your sister is in the play area, she doesn't want to watch the movie" said Dan, "oh, then who will be watching her?" asked Magnus, "Hey Aku! Who's gonna Watch over  Emily?!" said Dan, "oh Issac will!" Said Aku, " Issac will she said" said Dan, " oh ok" replied Magnus, " ok phase two completed" said Aku as she whispered to herself, "Hey guys the movie is about to start!" Said Dan, "We'll try to go faster!" Said Aku, " ok!" Said Dan, and then Lia and Aku changed into two completely different people, " ok let's go" said Lia, " ok" said Aku, and they went in without Dan and Magnus noticing.

(Issac, Aku, and Lia had earplugs to talk to each other even if they weren't near them) 

"Ok Issac we're in position"said Lia, "ok" said Issac, Lia then started to record them without even being seen, she really knew how to hide that camera( it was also small so it was easier in a way) "Alright phase three is a go" said Aku, then the doors began to close, "the others weren't able to make it....," said Dan sounding a bit disappointed, " it's fine, they're all probably all going to play with Emily or something" said Magnus, "yea, that's something they would do" said Dan, " ok how is it going Lia?" Said Aku whispering, "good so far" said Lia, then Dan started to feel weird and warm Inside again. In Dan's mind- oh no, I'm with Magnus and that feeling is taking over again...., i have to find a way to calm down. Magnus saw Dan looking very weird, blushing, and turning red like crazy, "umm, Kouzo are you feeling alright?" asked Magnus looking confused, "yea the movie is just giving me some chills" said Dan, "oh ok" said Magnus. In Magnus's mind- why am I like this?! It's never happened before..., I know that I like Dan as a friend but these feelings are saying that I like him more then a friend and now I'm starting to get concerned about him. Agh, I have to find a way to stop this. "Um Kouzo, what does crush mean?" asked Magnus as he blushed a bit, " oh um that means to destroy" said Dan, "no no the other meaning of crush, I have no idea what it means but it sorta popped into my mind" said Magnus, "we'll..., that means you love someone in a way....," said Dan, "oh um thanks" said Magnus. In Magnus's mind- so when this feeling said crush to me... it meant that I-I love Dan Kouzo?!?!, that's not what I was expecting. In Dan's mind- why did Magnus ask a question like that so suddenly? What if he likes s-someone..., agh, what am I thinking, Magnus is just a friend so why is this happening...., well I guess I have nothing to do but wait.

To be Continued...

Sorry I really wanted to do that, it's  fun if you make a deep voice saying to be continued, it's hilarious, but anyways I guess you're all gonna have to wait. Um do the next part is when something happens and I don't even wanna talk about it and this part is getting too long so umm I guess Bye!