Chapter 4- The walk in the park

So Dan and Aku went to the park the next day, "well the park is full of people today" said Aku, "yea" said Dan, then Dan spotted Magnus and Emily looking at the flowers. In Aku's mind- who is Dan looking at? Could that be his other friends? Well I guess let's find out,-Aku uses her powers and reads Dan's mind-. In Dan's mind- it's Magnus and Emily, I should probably go say hello. Wait I feel it again...ugh, how am I supposed to go to Magnus if I like him and get a weird feeling around him?. In Aku's mind- so Dan has a crush on this guy, hmm I know I'll make him go to them, hehe. "hey Dan, lets go meet your other friends over there" said Aku, "um sa-say what?!" Said Dan blushing, and then Aku walk over to Magus and Emily and with Dan, "h-hi Magnus..." said Dan still blushing, " oh Kouzo, hi" said Magnus, "who is that guy and why is he with you?" asked Magnus, "well sh-she's my new friend..." said Dan, "I'm Aku nice to meet you" said Aku, " oh so she's a girl, well nice to meet you too" said Magnus, " and who is this young girl" asked Aku, "I'm Emily, nice to meet you" said Emily, "nice" said Aku. 

In Aku's mind- why don't I leave these two alone...,um what excuse though? Oh i know. "Hey Emily you want to go pick some flowers over there" asked Aku, "Yea!" said Emily. And then Aku and Emily went farther away from  Magnus and Dan to the point where the two were alone, "so Kouzo how are your friends?" asked Magnus, "u-umm they're f-fine.." said Dan sounding very nervous, "Kouzo are you feeling well, your all red" said Magnus, "y-yea!" said Dan now blushing, "if you say so" said Magnus. In Magnus's mind- why is Dan acting like this, he's never done it before, wait am I saying I'm worried about him? No it's not like that, we're just friends...right? If I worry about him I possibly like him...., well I have no clue in the world to do but I'll have to see what's going happen. " umm M-magnus are you ok? You keep staring at the ground" said Dan still blushing, "yes I'm fine..." said Magnus. In Magnus's mind- is Dan concerned about me? What is this feeling.... agh I need to relax a bit. "Hey Kouzo I'm sitting over there" said Magnus, "o-ok" said Dan. In Dan's mind- well now I feel like nothing... I feel like I want to go back to Magnus..., wait wha.... now I'm having strange thoughts, I'm going sit down too. so Dan sat in the grass and then Aku and Emily came back with a bunch of flowers. "Hey Magnus I picked some flowers for you" said Emily, " thanks" said Magnus, "ok I guess it's time to head home" said Aku. Then Dan and Magnus were a little relieved and they both went there separate ways, " so Dan why didn't you tell me you had a crush on Magnus?" asked Aku, " wa-wait wha....?" Said Dan, " well it's obvious you like him" said Aku, "well I guess I sorta like him......" said Dan, " but don't tell anyone that I said that" said Dan, " fine, fine" said Aku, then they walked home from a crushing discovery( ok my puns are bad.. - get it crush and crush- yea I should stop..).