Chapter 6- the plan

So after Aku thought long and hard she decided that she wanted to set up like a date for Dan and Magnus, but she couldn't do it alone, it would be hard. "Hmm how am I supposed set them up.." said Aku, she searched online and decided to take them to them movies, " ok I think I'm going to call a friend for this" said Aku thinking about her plan, she had a friend in mind.

                                                                             The messages                                                                                                       ———————————————————————————————————————————————- —-

(Aku) hi Issac!

(Issac) oh hi Aku

(Aku) so I need to ask you a favor

(Issac) cool and what's that

(Aku) so I have a friend who like someone and it turns out that his crush like him too but the two are having a hard time reacting, I have sensed that whenever their around each other they start acting weird. So I'm thinking to set them up like on a date.                                                                                   

  (Issac) sure, anything for my BFF                                                                                                                                 

(Aku) thanks I knew I could count on you, ok so I'm planning to take them to the movies.

(Issac) so when are we going?                                                                                                                                        

(Aku) Friday at 10:00 pm

(Issac) hey can they watch a scary movie, that's good for new couples                                                       

(Aku) sure That's  is a good idea.      

 (Issac) thx and well I'll see you at the movie                                                                                                         

(Aku) ok Bye!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

  "Ok so we got Issac on board and hopefully this is going to be good" said Aku, " maybe I should write a plan" said Aku, and she did.

________________________________________________________________________________

Aku's plan-

Ok so first we go to the movies and we are going to bring Emily along so it doesn't seem suspicious to anyone, then Dan and Magnus enter the movie room and Issac distracts Emily with a play area so she doesn't go in the movie room, then me and Issac say that we lost our tickets and so Dan and Magnus need to wait. Then I disguise myself as a completely different person so they don't recognize me and and Issac takes care of Emily at the play room and if Magnus asks about Emily we'll tell him the Emily thinks the movie is too scary and she's playing in the play area, and we pretend that there was a long line for tickets. So then I secretly go in as an uncover  agent and spy on them and record everything they do during the movie and once we're done we can see our success. The end of plan. By Aku.

________________________________________________________________________________

" now all I need to do is tell them that they're invited to the movies and wait for the big day for the plan to work" said Aku sounding like she had the greatest success ever, so Aku call Dan and Magnus and told them about the movies and they both joined, then Aku told the plan to Issac and then the plan was on...

The end for this part. (This is getting good, I like the way that Aku thinks)

Oh and here is some info about Issac.

Name: Issac

Relationship: friends with Aku

Special ability: he has magic powers, oh and so does Aku

Personality: cool, kind to his friends, protective, strong, and I guess madly in love with Aku.

And that's the end for this report. Ok bye!