Chapter 10- the confession

Previously, "don't worry Dan, I think you and Magnus will get along perfectly" Aku whispered to Dan.

"Wha-what....?" Dan whispered back, "ok follow me.." said Aku, "hey where are you two going?" asked Magnus, "well I have to talk to Dan" said Aku, "can't you just talk here?" said Magnus, "well why do you care?" asked Aku, the Magnus started blushing and getting a bit nervous. In Aku's mind- bingo, I was correct after all, Magnus definitely likes Dan, and I can prove it because he cares about Dan and his safety. "Um sorry for worrying you Magnus, Dan just has something to say to me so I was going to talk to him" said Aku, "I-i wasn't wo-worried" said Magnus as he blushed, then Aku walked away with Dan, "so what did you wanna say?" asked Aku, "well I wanted to ask why did you say me and and Magnus are going to be fine together?" asked Dan, "well i read Magnus's mind and something special came out of his mind" said Aku, " I think you should confess to him" said Aku, "WHA-WHAT?!?!?!?" Dan said as he was in complete shock.

"Dan you will have to one day, the reason I said to confess is because now is a good time and you need to release pressure. you have been freaking out about this, so you need to do it, I know Magnus won't mind that" said Aku, "b-but what if he ha-hates me after that...." said Dan looking worried, "he won't, now go tell him" said Aku, then Dan got up and was breathing hard, but he knew he was going to do it, so Aku told Issac that he, Emily, and Lia should go get ice cream from a shop nearby and they did, now Dan walked up to Magnus, took a deep breath , and then he said "um h-hey Magnus", "what Kouzo?" asked the black headed brawler, "I wanted to tell you something that I was trying to get myself to say. I sorta was trying I bit too hard on myself once it comes to this thought" said Dan as he spoke in a soft and calm voice, "and may I ask what that is?" asked Magnus, Dan stared at the brawler's red-violet eyes looking into his soul finding a way to say it. Then Dan paused

"Um Kouzo, what's the thing you wanted to say?" asked Magnus, "well I......I.." said Dan trying to finish his sentence, he took another deep breath and put on a face of confidence and said "Magnus Black, I wanted to say that I like you....., I have liked you ever since we saw each other on star fall hill, it felt weird at first, but now I understand what has been keeping me from telling you. I know you may not feel the same way but I'm glad I told you." Then Dan went silent. In Dan's mind- what did I just say, where did it come from, why did I even say it?!?!?! Oh no, Magnus is probably going to hate me now. Dan's face was blushing all over, he looked on the ground trying to not make eye contact with the darkus brawler, he looked so nervous after that. Then Magnus did something no one would even expect him to do in a million years........

He took one step forward and wrapped his arms around Dan's body and hugged him, Dan could feel the warmth of Magnus's chest touching Dan's head. Then what came out of Magnus's mouth was unpredictable. "Dan, you just pulled the nervousness out of my body, I never thought I could ever say this either but....... Dan Kouzo I love you too......., and yes it is true that I care about you I just don't show it...., I'm happy you said that." all of Magnus's words poured out of his mouth and straight into Dan's heart, he felt warm and fuzzy again but this time he could control it and he knew what to do. Then Dan hugged Magnus back and felt so much pressure released, they both were very happy. Then after awhile the hug ended and we just smiled at each other.

Then of course Aku came out of the bushes, "wa-wait you were here the whole time?!?!" Asked Dan looking very nervous, "well I was the one told you to let your feelings run free, so I mean like I couldn't miss this" said Aku as she put her hands in her pockets as always, "w-well don't te-tell anyone ok...?!" said Dan as he blushed and sounded very cute, that also made Magnus blush, "aww man, after all the trouble I had to go through I can't share the fun..? Aww c'mon Dan, just your friends? Please???" Asked Aku, "fi-fine, only our friends" said Dan, then Aku smiled. Then everyone came back and got the ice cream, and yes Aku did tell Lia and Issac what happened and they were super happy, then the rest of the night went smoothly. And Yes, everyone did enjoy the rest of the night, it was one of the best nights Dan and Magnus had, and Aku was very happy that her plan worked. 

Ok so um sorry for not posting anything, I was in the middle of reading stories in Wattpad so umm I really didn't have a have time for writing so um sorry. And I guess bye!