Chapter 14- the beginning of a new scheme

"We all hope to see you again soon Dan...."

"Alrighty, who's ready to go?!" Aku said all fired up with excitement, everyone besides Magnus all were chanting and also all very excited. Everyone boarded the plane, all luggage's put into place, everyone in their seats, and window shades up looking down at the awesome brawlers who were smiling and waving once more. "Say, Aku, how in the world did you even manage to book a private jet? Like I get it for Shun or like anyone else who's big in business but come you??" asked Dan in high curiosity, "Actually, this is something I'd like to know as well. Not much is known about you so you might as well tell us more about yourself Aku" Magnus said adding on to Dan's thought. 

Aku smirked cheekily, "There's actually a whole lot of things you don't know about me that you will learn when the time comes you two, besides me, why not open yourselves up too. This trip is meant for bonding anyways". Issac laughed in amusement which later caused Dan and Emily to join in laughing as well, "Aku sure is something, but she does have a point. I'll welcome everyone with open arms about questions about myself" said Issac, reassuring everyone. "Anyways, I've reserved some special seatings for each person based on their personalities I've learned about so far." said Aku, the seats were assigned as Emily and Aku sat together, Dan and Magnus, and Issac being the one who basically moves everywhere, practically all the way up in the pilot's cockpit. 

"Why does Aku sit with Emily? Like she said, she'll open up in time. So she might as well tell us why I'm not the one next to my sister." Magnus claimed as he sat in the plane, "Well, as the only other female here that isn't your sister, I feel that females have some sort of connection that probably is considered crossing the line when speaking about it with masculine people. I have nothing against the idea but wouldn't you like to see Emily have a little bit of a different perspective to look from? I say it's a win-win, you seem to enjoy your time with Dan anyways" Aku responded.

"I like the idea big brother" Emily said while smiling, excited since she's never actually felt such an experience before. "See? It's just the beginning of a scheme!" Aku exclaims to Magnus, and after such a loss in the argument and her sister liking Aku's idea more, Magnus finally gives in and lets her enjoy her time with Aku. "Does it feel a bit different to not be with your older brother?" Aku asked Emily, trying to know her better, "yes! It's very thrilling, I've never done something like this before ever." Emily explained. 

"I'm glad! Being a younger sister must've been a little harsh with your situation" Aku said in a sympathetic tone, Emily says, "Well...it's just how things have been my entire life..." , "you know, funny story about me is that I'm the youngest in my family as well." Aku replies. "I know I never really mentioned it before, but it does feel more better when sharing it with you, just more comfortability with someone who's a lot like you" Aku says once more, Emily smiles in return. "So what was your family like if you don't mind me asking?" Emily asks in a quiet voice.

Aku slowly sighs then speaks, "they're just...a lot more different than me...I find it very difficult to communicate with them. I've always been an odd one ever since I was younger, my mindset was beyond what others could comprehend. My family is a very decent and highly respected, they're all very esteemed. I was probably perfect in my parent's eyes, but there was one flaw within me. I was a little too wild. Hehehe...what am I saying? I was totally reckless, I was careless, reaching for heights that would've been unachievable for any other person. Bakugan battling was probably the only thing that helped me properly interact with other people. My family loved me, I had two mothers, two older brothers, and one sister, me being the youngest. They were all very precious to me. But you know that not everything says perfect forever. My two older brothers were eventually assassinated by my older sister, I'm not sure for what reason but I do know I was definitely involved with it in some way. I did understand that my sister despised my older brothers for them stealing something precious of her's. Could be a person, an object, a dream she couldn't achieve. Anything. One of my mothers had passed away after a heart attack over the violence. My older sister now remains in a mental hospital and my other mom in an elderly home. I still visit her but still, it's pretty complicated to be able to connect with her at this point. Maturing early isn't fun but life is life. Well I guess that's a little background knowledge on me and my family".