Chapter 9 - the movie ( take 2, not really tho)

Previously, Dan's mind: does Magnus like s-someone....?

"h- hey Magnus I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom" said Dan, "alright" said Magnus as he watched the movie with interest, then Dan went to the restroom, "hey Aku!, look, Dan's heading to the restroom" said Lia as she whispered, " I'll go check on him, but going to the boys bathroom might be strange" said Aku, "but you always look like a boy, even now" said Lia, "I guess I'll try" said Aku as she left and went into the restroom. In the restroom Aku hide behind a wall and saw Dan staring at himself in the mirror looking very confused and worried, "why do I feel like this...? I can't even talk to him properly...., agh! Why is this so hard..." said Dan frustrated and worried, then Drago came out of Dan's pocket, " hey Dan are you ok? I heard you talking frustratedly." Said Drago sounding concern, " Drago I know haven't told you this but now...... I have to...." said Dan, "Dan you know that i trust you no matter what" said Drago, "your right Drago. Well you see I'm having a strange feeling, it's like I feel warm and happy around Magnus, almost like I love him....., but he's just a friend...i-I don't know what to do Drago" said Dan, "Dan...., i had no idea about all of this......, so this is why you acted strange around him" said Drago, "yea.... sorry for not telling you sooner" said Dan, "it's fine Dan, we just need find a way to help you " said Drago.

Aku was recording everything thing they said and did, "poor Dan" said Aku as she whispered, "ok so you like Magnus and we don't know how to deal with it since no one is around right?" asked Drago, "yea" said Dan, "well if we could find a way to find out if Magnus is interested or concerned about you, we might be able to see if there's something going on and other stuff. Then we could plan something and it would be easier to deal with Magnus" said Drago thinking what could help them, "hey I know someone who can help us!" Said Dan, "who?" asked Drago, " Aku! she can read minds, she read my mind when I liked Magnus and figured out I liked him" said Dan, "well then let's get her" said Drago, "the only problem is that she is out in the waiting room and we are in the movie room" said Dan, " yea... good point, I guess we'll head back until the movie ends and then ask her" said Drago, "yea good idea" said Dan, and they walked back, Aku lucky moved away so they didn't see her, then the two left. " wow, I didn't know that they needed my help..., well at least I recorded it all" said Aku as she left the restroom and went back to Lia. In Magnus's mind- what's taking Dan so long...., I mean like I guess I like him so now and I know that so I'm acting strange. I'm worried about Dan too much now...., Agh!, I can't believe that I like Dan Kouzo, it's weird. Then Dan came back "hi Magnus I'm back" said Dan, "what took you so long?" asked Magnus, "well you see..., wait why do you wanna know?" asked Dan, "u-um..., well you missed the best parts of the m-movie you see..." said Magnus as he blushed, " I did?" asked Dan, "y-yes" said Magnus blushing more then ever now, "oh um thanks for telling me.." said Dan as he also blushed while sitting down, Aku and Lia were starting to see that they did have feelings for each other but they were too scared not to show it, "wow, that's what happened, I feel bad for Dan" said Lia, "well if he wants the struggle to end then he must confess that he likes Magnus" said Aku sounding wise, "yea" said Lia.

Then Dan and Magnus came out the movie room and went to waiting room to see the others, luckily Aku and Lia managed to get out and go back to the others before Dan and Magnus so nothing was suspicious, "so how was the movie?" asked Issac, "it was good" said Magnus as he was heading back to Emily, "hey Magnus, can we come here more often I like this play area a lot!" Said Emily sounding happy, "sure, we'll see" said Magnus, then Aku grabbed Dan's arm and took him aside from the others, "hey Aku, why'd you do that?" asked Dan, "well I know you needed my help for your confession plan" asked Aku, "wait how'd you know we made a plan?" asked Dan, "u-uh , well I read your mind" said Aku acting innocent, "I got worried that's all" said Aku, "oh so umm can you help us?" asked Dan trying to convince Aku, "don't worry I'll help" said Aku, "thanks" said Dan, "ok I can read Magnus's mind during the movie and see what he thought about" said Aku, then the Pyrus brawler thanked Aku again and then went back. "In Magnus's mind- why does she keep talking to Dan like that...?, it's really starting to get on my nerves. I swear if she tries to harm or take Dan away from me, I'll destroy her..., and that's not a lie. Aku read Magnus's mind at that moment and realized that Magnus really cared for Dan, then Aku whispered to Dan, "don't worry Dan, I think you and Magnus will get along perfectly".

And that's the end for this Chapter, I mean like this was hard so give meh some credit. But anyways Bye!