Chapter 3- A new friend

So Dan woke and went to the park to train Drago, and he saw someone in the park. Then Dan remembered that the person in the park is the person with the black hood he bumped into last night. So he went to say hi, "hi I'm the person you bumped into the other day" said Dan, "Oh hi again" said the person in the hood, "um I really didn't catch you name, I'm Dan Kouzo" said Dan, "I'm Aku Hewasiva" said Aku, "um not to be rude but isn't Aku like a girl name" asked Dan, "yes, why did you ask?" said Aku, "well your a boy and your name is like a girl soo..." said Dan, and instantly Aku started to laugh, "the thing is Dan I'm not really a boy I'm a girl that looks like a boy" said Aku with a smile, "ohh ok sorry" said Dan, "don't sweat it" said Aku.

So Dan invited Aku to the studio. "Hey guys! I made a new friend and he's with me!" said Dan, "cool where is he?" asked Wynton, "here, come on in" Dan said to Aku. "Hi" said Aku, "seriously?" said Lia, "what do you mean seriously" asked Shun, "mostly every friend we have are boys, can't we every make a friend that's a girl?" Lia explained, then Dan and Aku started to laugh and everyone else were very confused. " don't Lia I made a friend that's a girl" said Dan, "where?" asked Lia, "your looking right at her" said Dan, "you mean the one standing right next to you?" asked Wynton, "Yup" said Dan, "but that's a boy" said Lia, "nope, I'm actually a girl" said Aku, "But how?" asked Lia, "she's a girl that looks like a boy" said Dan, everyone was shocked. "How can someone look like there opposite gender?!" Asked Shun, "Yea that's super crazy" said Wynton, "oh well" said Aku , " her name is Aku"said Dan, "well I guess it's nice to meet you Aku" said Lia, and the rest of them greeted her too and they became good friends. Then Dan saw that one of Aku's eyes was red and the other was blue, "hey how is it possible that you have two different eye colors?" asked Dan, "well if I have it then it's possible" said Aku and they all started laughing.