Chapter 11- Aku's problem

After the day that Aku, Issac, and Lia's plan had succeeded Aku felt good. And guess what? She started to talk to the others and become more nicer to the others! That was great news for everyone but then Aku felt that something just wasn't right. She knew her plan had succeeded but she had a feeling that the relationship didn't just end here and there was something else she had to do. (And now we had over to Aku in her home)

"Agh...., what is going on?! I can't get this straight. What is bothering me so much that I feel incomplete in a way?" Asked Aku as she was clueless about why she was feeling this way, "I just don't get it, I did the plan but somehow I don't feel like this is the end" said Aku, she went to the kitchen to grab a snack to keep her mind off of things but it didn't work. "OK THAT'S IT, I'm going to get to the bottom of this situation" Aku said to herself, (Aku searched for answers on what happened that might be happening, she checked the recordings, she texted the others, she even had to ask Aisha to take her back in time to see what might be the problem) "Why isn't it coming to me?!" Asked Aku pretty much about to explode, then she headed over to studio D and walked in to see everyone just hanging out and talking to each other. Lea saw Aku expression and was worried about her, as Aku entered the room she noticed that Wynton and Shun were sitting near each other, then Aku looked over at Dan.

A spark in her mind raced and she knew what was bothering her. "Thanks guys!" Said Aku as she ran out of studio D heading home with a nice joyful smile. The awesome ones were confused but they were happy to help. Aku ran home so happy, once she reached her home she jumped on her bed and smiled." I know why feel like this now" said Aku, "I'm gonna write it in my diary" also Aku said as she grabbed her diary and started writing. (It is now Aku's diary talking part)

Dear diary,

Hello again personal information and conversations, I want you to know that I was having a problem and I know what caused that. So when I did entered studio D, I saw Wynton and Shun sitting near each other, and when I saw that I knew something of my problem was completed so that meant I had a new ship to sail. And the other half was when I looked at Dan, it made me realize that I had not finished my work with him, he and Magnus will not really be communicating with each other for a while because of that day. So now I know what I have to do and I don't have any problems for now. Ok I think that's enough talking for now.

Sincerely, Aku

Now that Aku had the desire of accomplishing her new goals, she started to work on some new plans. 

Ok and that's the end for this part ( sorry for not updating)