Chapter 5- Aku's diary letter

(Ok so this part is Aku's diary just so you know, it's about her thoughts)

Dear Diary, 

So this time I wanna talk about something going on with my friends. It's Dan's crush Magnus, I guess they're meant for each other and I have reasons to prove that they are perfect and some effects I noticed about both of them. So for Dan he turns out to like Magnus not at first sight but for his kindness and how much Magnus tries to take care of Dan without shows extra love. And for Magnus I would say this, so remember the time when Magnus asked Dan who I was and why I was there with him, that show effect that he is looking out for Dan and he cares about his safety. Even if Magnus has a very harsh side for Bakugan battles, he still likes Dan. I had alittle help from Aisha, she showed me what happened before I even met them. Another thing I found was after Magnus was free from Teeko's control Dan asked Magnus to battles him soon, and Magnus responded "I would like that Dan Kouzo", and also one episode, Dan said that Magnus had some good in him. I mean like these two match perfectly but there are some concerns that I try not to worry about, but anyway I gotta diary it's nearly the time when everyone comes in so Bye!

Sincerely your owner, Aku

(When she said it was nearly time for everyone to come and had to close her diary it was because she came in early to write a note with no one around, she likes when she's alone so no one can see her and her notes.)

Anyways that's the end for this part.