Chapter 2- it begins with love

"Hey guys, you go home and get some rest I need to check something out" said Dan, "ok?" said Lia, and everyone left and Dan walked over to Magnus. "hey Magnus" said Dan, " Kouzo!?!?" Said Magnus with shock and confusion, " what are you doing here???" asked Magnus, " me and the gang were just here" said Dan, " but where are they?" asked Magnus, " oh they went home and I came to see what you were doing" said Dan, " I see" said Magnus, " hey what are you doing here then?" asked Dan, " M-me?" Said Magnus looking just a little afraid, " well I felt like it ok?" said Magnus blushing a little, " oh ok " said Dan. Dan sat right beside Magnus staring at the stars, "there're pretty, aren't they" said Dan, " -what?" said Magnus, "the stars" said Dan, " yes, yes they are" said Magnus, "well I best be going now and you should too, it's going to get cold soon" said Magnus, and then it hit him. In Dan's mind-  wh-what is this feeling, I feel warm and nice around Magnus, I guess he did let me know it was going to get cold soon. Then Dan had the strangest thought, (in dan's mind-  could I be..... gay?). " um yea I'll be heading home too" said Dan, "ok then bye" said Magnus, "um.. Bye" said Dan, and they both left. 

As I was walking home Drago came out " hey Dan are you all right, I felt your heart racing" said Drago, " yea I'm fine" said Dan and put Drago back into Dan's pocket. And as Dan was doing that He bumped into someone, the person had a black hood "I'm sorry I didn't see you coming" said the person with the hood, " Nah I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to who was in front of me" said Dan, and they both walked away. In Dan's mind- that person looked like a boy, he even had an eyepatch on his right eye. He looked suspicious but I really didn't care so I went on with my walk home. Dan put Drago with his other Bakugan and went to bed. In Dan's mind- what was I feeling when I was with Magnus, then it hit me, am I...in love with Magnus.....?