Chapter 12- the trip

Today was a normal day was like any day for the others, well for the moment

Aku came rushing into studio D, all the brawlers in the room started to stare at Aku with a confused looks on their faces, "woah, woah, woah Aku, what's the hurry?" Said Lia trying to figure out what was the problem. "Well something great is happing and I wanted to share the experience" replied Aku, "oh really? May I ask what that thing is?" Asked Shun, "I'm going traveling! And I wanted to invite Dan to come along, nothing personal though you guys" said Aku, "don't worry, we understand and also that's great news!" Said Wynton with a big smile, "yea!" Said shun adding on to Wynton's thought. "Thanks! So Dan, you wanna come along?" Asked Aku, "WELL DUH! I'M NOT MISSING ANY FUN" said Dan with a very happy and strong attitude, "good to know your on board" replied Aku smiling, "hey Dan, I think you should get packing If you're going" said Lia as she giggled, "oh shoot, I forgot! Well I'll be going now!" Said Dan as he dashed back to his house to start packing. "So when exactly are you leaving for your trip?" Asked Shun, "in two more days" Aku responded, "good thing Dan went to pack just now" said Wynton laughing, "yep, oh and Lia can I talk to you for a second?" Aku asked,"Sure" said Lia.

After that the two went outside to talk privately, "so what's the problem Aku?" Asked Lia, "nothing really but I wanted to say that I've invited Emily along and she humbly accepted the offer so if she's on board then Magnus is too. And I think you know the rest" explained Aku, " ahh, I see what's going on. Tell me everything after you come back then" said Lia, Aku chuckled abit "sure, but that's not the only thing that's going on now" said Aku, "oh? And what's the new thing that's going on?" Asked Lia, "well I've now noticed that there's something between Shun and Wynton, so I'd like you to fix that up and make that's relationship better" Aku told Lia, "I get it, so you'll be there and I'll be here right?" Asked Lia, "you got that right!" Replied Aku. "Well this sounds good to me" said Lia, "good to know" said Aku. "Alright, we should get back now" said Lia, "yea" said Aku, then the two girls walked back in. The rest of the day went by with no problems, and Dan, Magnus, Emily, Issac, and Aku were done packing and whatnot too. The trip was going to be a blast....

To be continued...

(Hiya people, so um yea sorry again for not posting. I really just lost my interest and I was out of ideas, I'm still a bit sad and whatever so I can't really focus. I'm gonna be going on my Vacation in 4 days too so this was a funny coincidence just to know. I might not really be on here ever when I'm gone, imma be gone for 2 months so yea. That's what's going on, well I'm I need to stop talking and post this. So um bai yallz)