Chapter 7- A small hint

Aku came into studio D, and Lia had enough seeing her act so weird around them, so she decided to have a talk with her, " alright listen up, you're acting so unsocial around us. So what's the deal with that hm?" said Lia, " what do you mean unsocial?, I'm fine around you guys" said Aku, " no your not acting fine, so I want in!" said Lia, "I said I'm acting fine, but I think you're not feeling well" said Aku trying to act innocent, " yea I'm not falling for your lies, there is something you're hiding, And here I thought you were a true friend but I way wrong about that. A true friend tells there friends any concerns, feelings, and some secrets." said Lia, " well the way you're making it seem its like this friendship goes very deep. Listen Lia, I'm trying to be the best friend I can be at this moment. And also some concerns, feelings, and secrets are making the person feel uncomfortable and better let alone to keep hidden" said Aku, " even if you have a point, I wanted us to be great friends. Since you're the only girl that's usually around me i wanted to not feel alone." Said Lia, " am I not good enough for your taste.....? I am really that bad of a friend that you want to say nothing to me........? Asked Lia, " fine, I'll tell you what going on, but in return you have to stop saying that you're a bad friend. It's not you that's causing a rip in our friendship, it's me and you were right I am very unsocial around you but now I feel like I can tell you everything...." said Aku, " thank you for trusting me..." said Lia, " well as a friend you don't need to thank me, I'm someone to help look out for you right? said Aku with a smile, " you're right!" said Lia smiling back.

" so umm I know that we just got done fixing our friendship but what was the thing that you kept thinking about?" asked Lia, " well you see..."said Aku, * after explaining cuz I really don't like repeating everything I said before*. " woah, I never knew about that.." said Lia in shock! " well that stuff happens and it turns out it happened with Dan" said Aku, " so can I come in the plan in any way?" "Well let's see, I know you can come with me in disguise and record what they do, you're really good at recording right?" said Aku, " yep" said Lia, "and now everyone and everything is set in place" said Aku, " yes it is and I'm very happy we made up" said Lia, " so am I amigo" said Aku which made them both laugh. Then all the boys came in, " hey what's so funny" asked Wynton,  "yea, you two never really get along" said Shun " well I guess we'll never know what girls think is so funny" said Dan. Then they when along with they're day.

The end for this chapter.