Chapter 1- A new beginning

"Oh wow I'm exhausted" said Dan, " Why?" Said Lia, " What do you mean Why?, we just defeated Naga"said Dan, "oh" Said Lia, " Hey guys my father has invited us to his ceremony" said Shun, "what kind of ceremony" asked Wynton, "well it's for my father's company" said Shun, "Cool let's check it out" said Dan. And then they were off. " I thought your dad was like super busy though" said Lia with confusion, "oh actually, me and father talk on the phone a lot about what going on with each other" said Shun, " no wonder he called us" said Wynton. And in Dan's mind- there's going to be so much food, I can't wait. Then Dan wandered into syberland, " Um hey Dan you ok?" Asked Wynton, "Food...." Dan mumbled,  "geez Dan when are going get over the obsession of food?" said Lia putting her hand on her forehead. Once they got to Japan they got off and greeted Mr. Kasami. " welcome back Shun" said Mr. Kasami, "father, everyone was alittle surprised when you invited us" said Shun, "well I feel better when my son is here with me to celebrate my success" said Mr. Kasami, "thank you father" said Shun in joy.

 (Soon after the ceremony was finished) -in the air ship-, " I'm stuffed" said Dan "yea, because you ate so much food" said Lia with sarcasm, "Hey you guys, wanna go to star fall hill?" said Wynton, "what's star fall hill" asked everyone, "star fall hill is a hill that gives the best view of stars at night, and there is also a very high chance of a shooting star too" said Wynton, "Woah" said Lia, " I say we go" said Dan, and everyone agreed. -at star fall hill-, "WOW"everyone said, "this place is so beautiful" said Lia, "yea" said Dan,everyone then layed down on the grass and started to stare to the sky " HEY LOOK A SHOOTING STAR!" Shouted Wynton, "woah, lets make a wish everyone" said Shun, and they did. In Wynton's mind- I wish that the Awesome ones stay together and I get to make the best device known to man kind. In Shun's mind- I wish that my father says well and my friends and family are safe. In Lia's mind- I wish to be a real director and film us forever. And in Dan's mind- I wish to have an all you can eat and the latest version of Battle hero 6, oh and my friends to live happily. "Well this night was one of the bests nights I ever had" said Shun, "yea us too" said Lia. "well it's time to head home" said Wynton, but just then Dan saw someone it was magnus.