Chapter 15- Welcome to Euphoria!

"The adventure slowly approaches..." 

The plane finally arrived to wherever Aku had planned to go to, "Alright! Everybody up!" Issac said loudly while laughing with joy. Emily yawned and Aku rubbed her eyes, the two had woken up. Aku stretched, "Finally!" she said in a tired voice, Emily looked back over at her brother, who was still sleeping, to find Dan missing. "Where's Dan...?" Emily asked, Issac looks over at the restroom door in the back of the jet. "He's in the bathroom" Issac says after he saw the bathroom door handle with a red color representing that the bathroom is in use. "I suppose we should get all of our items out and ready for leaving the plane" Aku tells the others, Emily nods then goes to wake up her brother.

 (About 6 minutes before all this happened)                                                                                                                                                                                                Dan slowly woke up, he yawned and opened his eyes. After a few seconds he realized in what state and position he was in, he moved his head lightly away from the warmth of Magnus' chest. Dan was heavily flustered after realizing he was cuddling practically on Magnus's lap the entire time. He soon quickly and quietly started for the restroom and washed his face, "Ugh...why is this happening? Love makes me feel way too tingly for comfort...such a strange and unsettling feeling that i keep on craving. Aahhh I don't like this" Dan says to himself in the mirror. 

Dan looks at himself in the mirror once more and returns into the tomato colored blob he was before, everything that happened in the plane with them, all the sweet talk, the awkward atmosphere, the lovey dovey feels, the snuggling and everything were all thoughts that kept popping into Dan's head. "How in the world did I fall in love such a pretty emo? He's irresistible at this point-" he says once more staring at himself while covering his mouth and nose, then he washed his face again. 

Then Dan hears the sound of Issac letting everyone know that they have landed, Dan takes another 3-4 minutes cleaning and getting himself together. Then he slowly walks out to meet up with the others, who are currently getting the luggages, which he later stops to help them with and get his own. Meanwhile, Emily wakes up her violet eyed older brother, "Big brother..we've arrived, we're all getting ready to leave the jet" Emily softly tells Magnus. Magnus twists and turns twice or so, then he gets up rubbing his eyes, he looks around for a second, "Where's Dan at?" he finally asks in a tired manner. Emily slightly laughs, "Don't worry bug brother, your boyfriend is over by the others helping them with the luggages" Emily assured Magnus, "Emily, who taught you such a foul word?" Magnus asked after getting up and stretching. "What? You mean boyfriend? It's not a foul word, it's more like a connection thread...Aku told me, I did know about the word already but I felt as this situation would be the best time to mention it.." Emily responds slyly, Magnus feels slightly pissed but he doesn't overthink it and gets his own luggages.

After that, everybody thanked the copilot (and yes, they did also thank Issac) and went off to where arrived at the airport. "So where are we supposed to go from here??" Asks Dan, Aku smiles, "let me guess, have something planned in for this case too?" Magnus asks Aku, very unsurprised. "Bingo! Looks like someone's learning more about me already~" Aku says in a funny way, "there are two main places here; one near here, being more reserved and low leveled , and the other being on the less visible places uptop, so basically the volcanos and mountains up there." Aku explains. "But what are we supposed to do now? I don't see and public transport or anything like that.. do we use our bakugans to move from place to place..?" Emily questioned, being genuinely concerned, "well...let's just say I have some friends in high and low places." Aku replied.

"And they should be here in just about--" Aku said as she was interrupted by the shout of someone very familiar to her...