001

𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍  :   𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮 7𝙩𝙝 2005

𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍 : 𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙮 7𝙩𝙝 2005

What a messed up day has it been for the friend group of hanagaki takemichi.

Constantly being harassed,bullied, forced to do things they don't want to do and of course fight.

But these things would only get them relevant with the people they hated it sure they use to feel big and bad but thats when the kiyomasa decided to change everything.

The boy takemichi was on the floor getting back up again after getting punched who knows how many times surprisingly he's still conscious.

"Heh then I guess I'll have to loose until I'm dead." Takemichi said barely being able to stand but some how getting those words out of this mouth.

Does this kid have a death wish or something? It would seem like it to most people.

It's Surprising really how someone like hanagaki takemichi would stand up to someone as much as a dick like kiyomasa.

"Is this kid trying to get himself killed?" Someone from the huge crowd whispered.

"Someone get me my bat!" Kiyomasa yelled at one of his buddies obviously angry one why the boy wouldn't admit defeat.

"A bat.. I though this was a fist fight?" Someone said out loud making him even more mad than he already was before.

No one barley had the guts to stand up to kiyomasa everyone hated the dude if we were being honest here but no one ever said anything about it they just went on with their lives as they were tortured with kiyomasa's existence.
"If the kid wants to die I'll grant him his wish!" He started yelling non sense.

"Woah what's going on here?" A h/c boy stated walking in front of a tall guy with a dragon tattoo and a short blonde eating doriyaki.

"WELCOME SIR" the crowd stated and they bowed down to the boy walking casually towards the scene.

"Well what do we have here..What's with these lame fights?" He said as he stopped walking and stood in front of the crowd as his friend Mikey went towards the beat up blonde boy.
A

s draken and Mikey started walking passed kiyomasa was kicked in the gut by draken.

Kiyomasa grunted in pain hold his stomach hardly.

"That's how low you should always be when bowing to the commander.. Who died to make you king around here kiyomasa??" Draken said as he walked passed him.

"Well what do we do Mikey?" Y/n said looking at the blonde confusingly.

"Hmm.."

"Wow your really in middle school?" He said looking at him with dead eyes.