004

Everything seemed normal after you left mistuya's house, no other calls accept the one from earlier

Everything seemed normal after you left mistuya's house, no other calls accept the one from earlier. The persons voice did sound familiar but you couldn't make it up quite yet.

As you walked through roppongi the place did look fancy in a way but you've been to other places that others would rather not speak of. Looking at the streets seeing people walk with their wife's, girlfriends, children but eh it didn't concern you. Walking in front of the door of the tall building you open it to see already people there who looked to see they had been expecting you.

A guy started walking up to you grabbing you by the back of the neck starting to lead you to the elevator. Of course you wouldn't let the guy slide for just putting hands on you. As you continued to look at the door you grabbed the boys wrist twisted it enough to break it and then hitting the back of his knee making him fall in front of you as he screamed in agony right before you kneed him in the face knocking him out as the elevator door opened his head feel through the door bloody from being kneed.

You looked in front of you two see both of the haitani brothers looking at you while they sat in a couch man spreading. "Well.. Would you look at that...you did make it." The long haired one said eyeing you up and down to see blood on your right cheek.

"What do you want?" You asked irritated looking at them.

"Your father owes us money and a lot of it." The blue and blonde haired one said.

"That's his problem not mine."

"Your his family and anyone in your family that has debt is everyones." The long haired man said again.

"Sadly the only thing I share with him isn't debt it's his last name." You said taking a step forward letting the elevator close as the man you beat up crawled in leaning against the wall as the door closed.

"Tch.. Jeez you really are a handful y/n no wonder you don't have a mother-" he chuckled as you went running towards the long haired one with your hand formed in a fist.

"You keep my mother out of your mouth. " You said right after you punched him in the face but soon pulled away by his brother and thrown landing on your feet as he grabbed his face.

"That isn't a very nice way to act towards us after all we do run roppongi.." Said the blue haired man.

"Let me guess you guys are ran and rindou?" You chuckled.

"Your catching on better." Said ran taking his hand off his face smiling.

"Well if we're done talking I should be heading out." You sighed touching the elevator button but it wasn't working.

"Why don't you take a seat? After all we did invite you to breakfast with us." Rindou said sitting back down on the couch that had a coffee table in front of it.

"Don't be shy.. We don't bite..."

"Yeah says the guy who acts like a dog in most of his fights."