017

You looked at kazutora with your tired eyes

But couldn't hold the eye contact.

"Fucking look at me Y/N.."

You grabbed a rock that was on the floor smashing his head into it.

You moved away from both of them, breathing heavily.

This can't be happening again.

"What the fuck kazutora!" Baji yelled.

"What--? Dont worry I won't kill her.." He smirked standing up, brushing off the hit you gave him.

"You're a fucking pussy! You can't even face me without a weapon or even when were both ready!" You screamed.

He chuckled at your remark, grabbing you by the collar of your black long sleeve shirt.

"Like I give a shit," He punched you in the face.

You groaned in pain. Your nose bled after his hard punch had met your face. You barely had enough time to react.

You didn't want any of this to happen. You thought kazutora would have changed after all these years.

"Come on Y/N!" He punched you in the face two more times, as you were only being held up by your collar.

Your eyes felt weak. Your legs we're giving up.

You didn't want to put your hands on anybody. But you had already hit Kazutora in the head but it had barely even done any damage.

"Fuck you!"  You punched him in the stomach making him finally let go of you.

Baji stepped back as you started to fight back.

Kazutora stumbled back a few steps before charging towards you again.

"Die Y/NN!" He ran trying to throw a punch. You caught it with your left hand and curving your right hand sending a punch to the side of his face.

You grunted stepping back.

"God.. what the fuck.." You muttered stumbling back. Your nose bled uncontrollably, you looked over at Baji who stood there looking at you.

No expression.

Just his resting bitch face.

Kazutora held on to the railing of the bridge holding his face.

"Guess you have really gotten stronger than before.. Baji wasn't lying Y/N~" He laughed like a crazy person.

He turned his body towards Baji as he started walking away.

Im so tired, hungry, and confused.

Kazutora turned around one last time.

"I can't wait to end you."