005

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 3𝙧𝙙 2005

𝘼𝙪𝙜𝙪𝙨𝙩 3𝙧𝙙 2005

*𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝*

"Jeez my neck hurts-" you said getting up from what looked to be Drakens bed as he layed beside you still sleeping. "Hey.. Get up its 10 am your supposed to meet with mikey!" You yelled still a bit sleepy but needing draken to get up.

"Be quiet I'll get up in a bit." He groaned.

"Now!" You slapped his the side of his head which stung bad.

"Ouch! What the hell?!" He groaned loudly getting off the edge of the bed.

You started to slightly laugh.

"Eh? Whats so funny??" He asked scrunching his nose.

"I heard you getting scared last night that's the only reason you slept on the bed and not the futon-" you wanted to finish the sentence but couldn't hold in your laughter any longer so you just let it out right there in front of draken. "Your killing me ken seriously it was so cute!" You held your stomach from laughing too hard.

"Tch- shut up already." He turned around embarrassed and with faint blush on his cheeks. "Dips on the bathroom first." He spoke as he ran towards the bathroom as when he was on his way he grabbed his clothes and shut the door before you could get near it.

"That's not fair you got a head start!" You yelled hitting the door. "Open up shit head!" You yelled angrily wanting to get changed so you could go see Emma.

draken got out of the bathroom he went to his bed to put on his shoes. That motherfucker sure take his time that's for sure. "Finally you've been in there for decades." You groaned running in the bathroom and slamming the door.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower!" You yelled as the the water in the shower started running. "Draken I'll meet you over there at the festival later I have some things to do before I go so I'll be busy!"

"Damn what I'm I gonna do?" You sighed still kinda sad Naoto wasn't going to the festival anymore. "I certainly can't go with takemitchy he's so quiet and for what?" You mumbled as you started taking your clothes off in front of the mirror, you stayed like that for a moment observing your chest. "Damn I wanna tell him.." You groaned looking at the bandages on the counter.

"Why.. Why the fuck am I like this?"

You felt a tear down your your left cheek going down to your jawline. "

"I really am I handful? You were right Ran.."

Wiping off the single tear from your face you took off the bandages on your chess and got into the shower. as the water ran down your body you put a hand on the side of your bed feeling the scar you had gotten a few years ago in an accident. Of course the scar was hidden by your hair barely anyone could even see or even know it.