006

Everything was normal I mean considereding the fact you ran to drakens home just to tell him about the date with Emma

Everything was normal I mean considereding the fact you ran to drakens home just to tell him about the date with Emma. That's all really you really wanted for her especially knowing that draken was her type.

The sound of your phone ringing is what had waken you up from your slumber but you were still confused seeing draken laying beside you on his bed.

"Eh.. Takemitchy? What's he calling me for?" You groaned out loud answering the phone.

"This better be important it's 3 in morning-"

"Y/n we need to talk!" Takemitchy yelled through the phone. As you heard footsteps through the phone of him running of concrete while speaking.

"Takemitchy what the hell I was having the best dream ever and you so happened to be in it." You said slightly chuckled.

"Eh.. Eh?!" He said confused but then getting the joke As he paused running from what you had said.

"Chill it's just joke!" You laughed until you felt draken slightly hit you in your shoulder telling you to be quite.

The big baby was sleeping next to you because he had heard a sound near him on the floor. It really wasn't normal to him to do this type of stuff but you really didn't care you just decided to go along with it. It wouldn't really matter now you weren't going back to sleep anyways, takemitchy just took away your tiredness.

In response of draken hitting you in your shoulder you grabbed the water bottle on the counter next hit bed throwing some in his head making him sit up.

"What the hell?!" He yelled pissed scrunching his nose.

"Sorry I had to or else it wouldn't be funny." You said standing up putting your shoes on zipping up your sweater.

"Where are you going?" He questioned tilting his head still half asleep.

"I not really sure but it must be urgent if takemitchy called me this early." You said turning the door knob opening the door.

"Get some sleep and we'll meet up at the festival later alright?" You grinned as he just blinked at you and let his head hit the mattress.

"Yeah yeah stay safe.." He mumbled covering himself with the sheets as you shut the door walking through the front desk of the brothel.

You were greeted by sayori who had wine in her glass while smoking another cigarette as usual.

"What are you doing up so late?" He questioned slightly shutting her eyes.

"What do you mean? I'm waking up for the morning!" You yawned stretching as sayori's eyes widened becoming suspicious of where you were heading off to.

She sighed. "Don't go off doing any stupid shit I don't wanna have to bail you out of juvie or some shit." She said turning around placing her glass on the counter, turning back at you seeing you open the door and heading out to the streets.