002

It was the next day but you found yourself on draken's bed still remembering what happened

It was the next day but you found yourself on draken's bed still remembering what happened. "Hey y/n get up its 11:00 we have things to do." You heard draken from the bathroom speaking to you still on the bed with messy hair drool on the side of your mouth. "Yeah yeah I'm coming just wait." You mumbled irritatedly to draken enough for the blonde boy to hear you.

"It doesn't matter if you stay with us the whole day or not but you should come see takemichi with us though."

"Ughh..fine." You said getting up from the bed but instead falling off instead causing a loud thump on the ground. Making draken look outside from the bathroom seeing you on the floor on your face made him crack up hysterically. "Jeez that really was a fall was it?" He laughed loudly. You didn't respond you were still on the floor.

"Y/n..?"

You still didn't respond and draken couldn't see your face at all. He started walking towards you with a worried look. "Hey you oka-"you cut hit off with a by lifting your head up and hitting hit in his head. "haha! Oops guess that big head of yours got in the way." You chuckled looking at him holding his head in pain. "Jeez your such a dick." He grunted standing up walking towards the bathroom again.

"Hurry up I still need to brush your hair out y/n." He said as be was braiding his hair looking into the mirror.

"Yeah yeah give me a moment."

You got up and went to your clothes seeing them folded and dry. "Did he wash these?" You thought to your self as you grabbed the clothes and started walking towards the bathroom looking at draken.

"What are you doing-" you grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him out of the bathroom not caring what he had to say. You just did it to mess with him it was funny to you most of the time and the face he would make when he was angry.

"hey open the door you dumbass my phone's in there!"

As soon as he said that you opened the door changed already looking at him.

"Well?"

"What?"

"Dam.. Aren't you going to do my hair?"

"Yeah yeah."

You sat on the floor while he sat on the bed with your back facing him while he grabbed one of the hair products and started putting it in your hair.

"Have you been planning on growing your hair out?" He asked as he had was running his fingers through your hair with the product.

"I'm not sure yet I do like how it looks a bit." You said staring straight trying not to move your head that way it wouldn't mess up draken.

"Well it's up to your shoulders now it looks nice."

"Baji told me that a months ago he,
told me to grow it out I didn't think it really looked that good but I listened and started to do it."