016

You were startled by his presence

You started to remember what you had heard him and Kazutora spoke about the other night. You felt your heart start to beat faster and fear all over your body.

Your hands couldn't stop shaking as he walked towards you.

"What's your problem? Can't say hi or something?" He spoke annoyed.

You breathed heavily.

"Hey?" You said as you looked at him with discomfort in your body.

Your hands kept shaking as you walked only a bit closer and leaned on the bridge. You looked at him wondering if he was going to continue the conversation.

"So, the fight is tomorrow." He turned his eyes towards you.

"Guess so," You looked at him.

"Who are you fighting with-"

"Why the fuck are you guys asking me that?!" You raised your voice.

"What?" Baji was confused.

"Hanma asked me the same thing before i made it over here." You sighed.

"Wait. Hanma? What did he do to you-"

"God why do you care? Shouldn't you be with kazutora or something-"

"No." Baji cut you off.

You stayed silent as he stepped towards you.

You kept your distance and walked backwards away from him.

"What." You said bluntly.

"If im being honest, this isn't your fight. So just don't go." He said as he stopped walking towards you.

What is he saying? The conversation he had with kazutora about... killing me?

Whats going on now..?

"You know, your little friend just came back telling me not to leave toman. But why the fuck should I care right? He told me that you loved me.. but what a fucking joke." He shrugged.

You didn't reply.

You kept a straight face.

"Why do you care? What do you keep talking about it for?" You tilted your head to the side.

You didn't want things to be like this with him.. you couldn't trust Baji, Kazutora and him were planning to kill you. What could you possibly do? You felt as if there was no coming back from this.

Baji tensed up in anger.  (Like the first gif lmao) 

"Tch- all im telling you is there's no chance im going back to toman."

"Why? Your the reason toman exist baji! I dont get it. Why does mikey piss you off so much now? You kept looking and looking for excuses to leave toman.. for what?" You asked.