014

You made it to chifuyu's apartment

You made it to chifuyu's apartment. It was pretty quiet in there for the most part, and really nice and cozy.

"Chifuyu? Do you need some wate-"

You soon realized he had fallen alseep on your back. His heavy breathing wasn't as noticeable as it was before.

You eventually made it to his bedroom, laying him down on his bed you looked through his drawers trying to find a clean shirt for him.

You found one of his shirts laying on a chair in his room which was weird since his room had never had anything out of place before.

It was another white short sleeved shirt. He always wore them and you liked them just as well. The color white to you sure seemed basic but technically black would just be a blank space when white included every color.

You sat next to chifuyu as he layed down still in slight pain.

You uncliped his toman uniform looking at him with sadness. How could Baji do something like this to out of all people chifuyu. And for a gang that's tomans enemy..

How could he just speak about shinichiro's death like is was nothing?

Did he not ever care about what kazutora did to me?

"Hey chifuyu! Get up. Im not gonna change you, you're not a baby." You groaned standing up walking to his window.

"Ughh.." He got up from bed and changed his clothes.

"Chifuyu?"

"Yeah?"

"How did Baji get you to vahallas hideout anyway..?" You questioned as you turned around.

"If im being honest.. I felt like it was out of no where." He said as he sat on the bed.

"What....?"

"We went but then, I sorta just got punched in the face out of no where." He said as he looked up at you.

You stared at him with confused expression.

"We walked but he brought you up out of no where. He said harsh things about you.."

Your eyes went wide.

"What did he say?" Your lips parted.

"Something about mikey's older brother and you. But he said he didn't want something-- damn my head hurts.." He mumbled holding his head.

"Just rest. I dont feel like listening to anything that has to do with him anymore." You sighed.

It had been a few minutes, chifuyu had already fallen alseep again. He was exhausted from everything he had taken today.  You felt bad for him yes but you had other things to worry about.

RING!

You heard a ring from chifuyu's phone.

You reached across from him grabbed the phone.