019

October 31st  5:55 am

You weren't sure what made you wake up. Maybe it was just a gut feeling. Someone was watching you.

You looked to your side to see mikey with his arm wrapped around you. It didn't mean anything he just always had to hold on to something while he slept.

You moved his arm off of you. You got up to the door wearing only his shirt and emma's shorts.

I wanna talk to him..

Shinichiro.

You ran out of the house with only slippers on. You ran in the still dark streets towards the cemetery.

You eventually stopped running until uou saw a figure at shinichiro's grave.

You hid behind a a big stone, you peaked your head looking at the figure in the dark.

Oh my god that's Baji-

Your hand slipped on the rock making you slightly slip. You make enough noise for him to turn around.

You moved back so he wouldn't see you.

He left right after that. Once you made sure he was gone you got up and went towards the gravestone.

You saw he left a candle and lit?

You sat down on the ground looking at it.

You were scared for the fight coming up in a few hours. But you'll bring Baji back and fix things.

Shinichiro what Im I  supposed to do?

___________________________

October 31st 11:55 am

"God why do people wanna fight this early in the morning..?" You said as you and the rest of toman met up in the junkyard.

"Honestly- nevermind."Takemitchy said before chifuyu looked at him up and down.

You looked around seeing everyone gathered around.. you eventually spotted the haitani brother's looking over at you.

"So what are we gonna do about him?" Rindou said looking at Ran. Ran yawned of boredom not seeing anything happen yet.

He wanted to finally see what you could really do.
Especially when you were about to beat both their ass when you guys had met up for the first time.

"Let's just see how this play's out, and if he doesn't die then we'll just beat the living hell outta him." He said wtih a dead look as he stared at you from above.

You looked around even more to see people you've only ever heard of. It was crazy to you that they were all taking the time out of their day to see how this fight will play out.