012

Light pressed against your face from the half opened curtain above you

Light pressed against your face from the half opened curtain above you. You turned your head as you opened your eyes.

You panicked from your fuzzy memory of last night.

You got up quick to see yourself changed in a sweater and some shorts.

"What the- where the hell am i?!" You got uo from the bed, tripping on the ground from how shakey your legs felt.

You used your arms to drag yourself to the dresser looking for your phone.

You heard the door open in front of you.

Kazutora gasped. "Y/n you're not supposed to be out of bed!" He walked over to you.

You faught trying to punch him in the face as you were still on the floor.

"Y/n stop it! Im just trying to help you." He pleaded.

You didnt know what was going on and only remembered slight memories of last night.

"Im not going to hurt you-- just listen to what i have to say."

You stopped moving.

"You were trying to attack me-"

"What did you do to me!? I- i can barely remember anything last night-"

"Y/n you attacked me and i had to knock you out. Thats it." He spoke stepping near you.

"Fuck you.That's bullshit."

"Fine believe what you want. Of course your going to go back to the guy who fucked you up in the head-"

"Shut up..." You placed a hand on your head feeling overwhelmed by his words.

"You know i would never hurt you." He cupped your face.

You slapped his hand away. "Shut up." You walked towards the door.

"For fucks sake can you hear me out?" He rolled his eyes.

You're hand stopped from moving the door knob.

"You were never this difficult. Why are you acting like this?" He say bluntly.

"Look, what do you want. I want to go home-" You turned your head.

"Home? You dont have a home."

"Shut up."

"Were  going out somewhere, its a supriiiise!" He walked towards you.

You had no idea where this was going and didnt want to know and nor were you interested enough. You already fucked up making the same mistake theres no point in making another one.

"Im leaving."

"No."

"Fine-"

You opened the door.