008

"Sorry I think I got you confused with someone else

"Sorry I think I got you confused with someone else.." You spoke nervously when your mind trailed back to takemitchy and his apology.

Baji turned his head towards the door making sure no one else was passing by as he observed your bruised face.

"Y/n just rest I need you to recover." He spoke putting a hand on your head.

"Yeah I will baji." You tried smiling.

"Guess my stitches did get opened after all, just as I thought they did." You said looking up at the ceiling lights.

Baji didn't answer he stood there in his silence listening to your words.

"What not gonna answer me? You shouldn't leave a lady talking to herself-"

"It's not that- it's just I don't know what to say all of this-" baji answered.

"Is just too much right?" You said trying to answer for him.

"No- it's not-"

"Yes it is and I know that." You spoke turning your eyes towards him.

You sighed. "Yeah it's only understandable you feel this way Baji." You grabbed his hand. "And I'm here for you." You smiled gently.

Your words were effecting him greatly in a way he's never felt before. He wasn't sure what to say after those words left your mouth.

"Y/n I'll stay here with you until you can leave the hospital I promise." He said squeezing your hand.

"You don't have to, don't forget you have school Baji you can't repeat the year-"

"It's fine chifuyu I'll bring me the work and you can help me with it here."

"Wow how great.." You said sarcastically while you turned your head not facing him.

Baji frowned as you turned your head away from him. His heart hurt seeing you in such a state. He wanted to cry but he just couldn't get tears to leave his body.

"Y/n are you hungry? I can-"

"No."

"You sure I'll ask smiley to bring-"

"No."

"What's your problem??"

"You."

"What?"

You turned your head towards baji looking up at him.

"Baji I really like you a lot in a way but-"

"In a way? What the fuck does that mean?" He furrowed his eyebrows backing away from your bed.

"Baji it's not that I don't like you it's just- I just I feel like your putting me in front of other important things in your life and that's not healthy."