011

Takemitchy entered the room in with caution seeing who he'd never thought he'd see again,especially not in this postion

"Draken..?"

"If you have questions about Y/N im not intrested." He spoke in a annoyed tone. He was exhausted with detectives entering and leaving the almost every day just to ask about you and he didn't want to speak of you to anyone.

You were always interrogated by people every week but the moment they entered your room they met their hell.

More than 17 detectives in one week were all either traumatized and killed themselves within 2 days of leaving of died in the room with you in it.

You wouldn't even lay a finger on them and it was all true proven in the autopsy of each one of them.

You were charged still.

Even with no real evidence.

There were security cameras in your room and you'd never get near any of them. You would hang upside down from a thin pipe of the cell hoping the blood would rush to your brain to make you unconscious sometimes.

That was only twice though.

You'd hope you'd actually have a friend see you instead of the shitty and useless detectives and therapists.

You were tortured for mutiple hours to get your confession on tape, and none of their tatics worked once on you.

Electric shocks hurt like shit is all you could think. But it didn't matter because they never got a confession out of you.

"Draken you have to tell us where she is. Everything we've tried to see on news articles it seems to have all been classified and taken off the internet." Takemitchy spoke in his nervous tone.

The visit soon lasted over an hour but it resulted in Draken saying something truly shocking.

"So your telling me Y/N is in japan's most guarded prison.. that's impossible! Theres no way Y/N isnt a bad person." Takemitchy slammed his hand against the table.

Draken became tense as he was about to mention you.

"Y/N.. isnt the same...... I cant understand why she couldn't stop blaming herself." He spoke.

Takemitchy couldn't believe what draken was saying, not one bit of it.

How could everything get to this just in one fight? Why did go insane? Who made you this way?