003

You and Emma started walking through the streets of the city she had her arms wrapped around your arm as you both walked

You and Emma started walking through the streets of the city she had her arms wrapped around your arm as you both walked. It was around 9pm not too late but as you walked you wondered where you were going to stay for the night.

"Hey Emma I'm going to drop you off and head home okay?" You said looking down at her as you both walked near s neighborhood that looked to be hers. "Well sounds good just be careful walking home y/n." She said looking up at the stars then turning her head towards you still looking up since she was short.

"Hmm."

"What? Is something on my face?" You questioned.

"Hm oh- no."

You two walked for a couple of more minutes until reaching Emma's home which it looked to be that Draken and Mikey were already there waiting.

"Hey Mikey were here!" Emma yelled at her older brother letting your arm go and walking towards him. You chuckled walking towards both of them with your. Hands in your pocket. "Hey Mikey I'm going to head home." You said looking at him seeing his forehead kinda bruised. "Did you get into a fight without me??" You questioned the boy and he looked to the side awkwardly but funny.

"Maybe.."

"Jeez I leave you to alone for a day and this happens." You said getting close to him grabbing his face with both your hands and examining his face closely to see if he got hurt any where else. "Hm.. Seems like you only have a bruise but by who?" You asked looking at him a little concerned. "By just some random guy don't worry about." He said grabbing your hands softly and putting them down. "Yeah but if they got a hit on you they must've been really good." You said looking at his face. "Hey don't worry it's nothing.." He said not wanting to make you concerned.

"Okay fine I'll be going now then."

"Okay! Stay safe!"

You sighed and started walking out of the neighborhood and into the City once more. "Damn no place to stay tonight.." You mumbled quietly. Then an idea had popped up in your head to sneak into your apartment and take your things for good you wanted change and that's what you were going to do.

A few minutes later after walking around the streets you came across a park and saw kid that didn't seem much younger than you he looked to be writing something in his journal.
He seemed like an interesting kid to you so you started approaching him while the boy sat on the swing.

As you finished walking you took a seat next to the black haired boy. You slightly started moving the swing a little. "Hey...kid." You said wanting to start a conversation. "Hm- yes!" He said nervously becoming intimated by your looks. "Jeez calm down I'm not gonna hurt you." You said irritated a bit since you just wanted to talk to someone. "So what are you writing..? Or reading?" You asked looking at him. "Hm- oh-.. It's nothing." He said stuffing it in his bag and looking like he was about to get up. "Hey where are you going? I thought we were starting a good conversation here."