015

The three of you left the brothel and were off to get some breakfast

"Hey guys im gonna go find takemitchy, sort of need to really talk to him." You chuckled.

"At least have breakfast with us. Its been a while since we've done that." Mikey looked back at you.

"He's right y/n lets have breakfast together." Draken added, braiding his hair in the mirror.

You all left the brothel to go find a breakfast place in shibuya.

You felt like you had a lot on your mind from last night. But, you needed to distract yourself from some of your problems.

Which is why food helps.

Food felt like an escape for you. It brought you comfort un like anything else.

And so did mikey and draken.

You wished you guys could live like this for ever. Not even having to worry about money and just eat, sleep,drink, and be together.

The three of you walked into a breakfast place.

Mikey opened the door for you, he looked as if he was trying to get you to notice his maners but you didn't really care.

All you said was a simple thank you.

It was the bare minimum.

"I like waffles better than pancakes if im being honest." You said sitting in the booth next to draken.

"Fluffy pancakes are better." Draken rolled his eyes.

"I like both-"

"Shut up." You and draken said to mikey.

"No, there will always be one that is better." You leaned in to mikey.

"Agree with me since draken is being a bitch right noww." You whined.

" I heard that!" Draken raised his voice.

"I didnt mean it!!" You looked at him.

"Mikey," You said.

"Hm?"

"If you ever had to choose a side who would uou choose?" You looked at him smirking.

"Hmm I guess-"

"Are you guys ready to order?" The waitress smiled.

"Ooh yes!" Mikey's eyes lit up.

Mikey had told the waitress what he had wanted.

"Hmm I'll have some pancakes and uhh, coffee." You said looking up at her.

"I thought you didnt like pancakes." Draken looked at you.

"Had a change of heart." You smiled.

"Well of course you changed your mind," Mikey stuffed his face in pancakes. " You know im right."