010

Takemitchy had been acting weird all day ever since you left the hospital

Takemitchy had been acting weird all day ever since you left the hospital. Of course he was there to see you but his quietness made you uncomfortable.

This wasn't his usual nice yet anxious self but, for the most part at least he was there.

The time was around 7:00pm when mikey,draken,takemitchy, and yourself were walking around the the unpopular part of the city.

"Ken-chin i stiinnk.." mikey groaned leaning against you. His scent wasn't pleasant, it felt like a mix of sweat and shit.

"Gross mikey dont lean against me when you smell like that!" You nearly gagged at his scent.

Mikey dramatically gasped trying to act hurt."ken chin did you not hear y/n!?" He he looked up at him.

"I seriously dont give a shit." Draken scoffed.

"Can we just pass by some public shower or something his scent got on to me." You asked hoping he agree.

"Tch fine." Draken spoke in the usual annoyed tone.

Takemitchy stayed quiet and just saw the conversation in front of him and didn't dare to speak for a odd reason.

It didnt take you guys long to get to the showers Draken already knew a place that was near by so you all listened.

"This is the place?" You looked at him grossed out.

"Wow this place doesnt look that safe-" mikey spoke.

"Shut up! You wanted to take a shower so take on and lay off my head."  Draken grunted  walking into the shower as Takemitchy followed him.

"Ughhh fine.." you groaned going into the womens section, entering seeing mutiple naked women wrapped around in towels.

You walked over to a locker taking your pants off along with your shirt. You were left in your undergarments looking inside your bag for your phone.

You pulled your phone out checking the time. It was later than you expected.

A few minutes later you found yourself sitting in a bath naked with your head leaning against the wall. A few women walked in and gave you weird stares looking down at your chest.

You ignored it slipping your head into the water keeping your face up as your body was left floating.

"Mmmmm.." you  looked at the celling confused seeing the painting on it.

More women entered the area eying you up and down without you noticing.

"Whats up with that girl's chest..?" A women whispered to her friend who was undressing.

You overheard their conversation and rolled your eyes to their comments. You soon got up from the bath 15 minutes later after you had washed your body.

You moved to your locker, you picked up your phone seeing a text from Baji.