007

Takemitchy's yells became more and more faint to your ears

Takemitchy's yells became more and more faint to your ears. Your other senses were starting to leave your body. You heard takemitchy's voice yelling at you but you couldn't make up his words.

You started to see your surroundings as the became white. What was this place? It felt so warm.

You saw someone staring down at you making your eyes widen from the sight of them.

"Shinichiro....?" You gasped slightly.

He stared down at you and smiled.

"I can't have you getting over here too soon can I?" He tilted his head.

"Shinichiro why are you here?" You asked staring up at him to actually find yourself laying in his lap.

"What do you mean? I'm dead arent I little sister?" He stated with a grin.

Your eyes watered at his words. Guess this really was the part of you seeing shit huh? It was so random to find yourself in this place with him. You just couldn't forget how tragic everything was and how many times he protected you.

"Your still alive in my heart." You smiled as you felt the tears roll to the sides of your face near your ears.

"Yeah I know I am." He smiled looking down at you caressing your face.

"I guess I never got to tell baji how much I loved him."

"You like baji? Haha no wonder you were always with him and lectured him so much when you two were in school." He slightly laughed.

You sighed. "Hm guess so, I still feel bad Baji is a really good person if you get to know him although.." You paused looking at him.

"Him and.." You couldn't even get the words to leave your mouth.

"What? You okay?" You asked leaning towards you.

"Yeah I'm fine."

Shinichiro's touch was really something to you especially all the moments you both had together when you were younger. All the times Mikey and Baji would find you both asleep in the dojo together. You never actually knew Baji would get jealous and so would Mikey secretly.

"Do you think Baji feels the same way?" You asked as a tear rolled down the side of your eye.

"With out a doubt." He grinned.

Tears started to swell in your eyes as you let a frown down.

"I really did like Baji a lot.. And I really did wanna marry him!" You cried.

Shinichiro's features became sadden at seeing you like this in his arms.

"I don't wanna see you here till your older, and if I do find you here before that I'm gonna be disappointed."

"But I wanna be here with you.... I miss you shinichiro-" you were cut off by a kiss on the forehead from his soft lips as they connected to your head.