018

October 31st 2:05am

October 31st 2:05am

You looked up at the lights of the city realizing how much better everything looked at night.

Your arms were wrapped around Mikey's torso holding him tightly. You thought of many things that could possibly happen tonight at the meeting but you were only trying to think of the good things that could happen.

You were hoping toman would agree that we would fight to bring Baji back.

"Y/N, i'll take your words to heart. I don't want to fight to win. I want to fight for Baji's return." He said as he kept his eyes on the road.

"Thanks Mikey, but.."

"What?"

"Were late to the meeting bro." You said as you guys made it to the shrine.

You both got off the bike practically running up the stairs to the top. You both stopped and walking as you almost were at the top.

You walked up the stairs before mikey did.

All of toman looked shocked to see you.

"Is that Y/N? I haven't seen him in a meeting in forever.." A member whispered to another near him.

"I thought he quit toman.." Another one said.

"What the fuck.." Mucho mumbled.

Mikey walked to the front of the crowd as you stood to the side next to draken.

You completely zoned out as he began to speak.

You heard only some parts, it was only about how the fight was tomorrow- well technically today.

You heard toman cheer as mikey not knowing what mikey had said.

Draken had brought you back to reality when he had grabbed you by your should telling you that mikey called you up front.

You walked up nervously since you weren't listening on why you were being called up.

"Hello everyone, its been a while. And yes I know you all mighten thought that i'd quit toman but that was completely wrong."

"Whats going on.." a member whispered.

"I know I haven't been the best person.." You looked at over where Mikey, Draken and Mistiya where. "But Theres something you should know, Is that-"

You paused for a second.

I.. I dont think i can do it.

God, I cant.. what if they'll hate me?

You looked around staring at everyone as they waited for your response.

"I'll always fight with toman and keep you all safe no matter what. So what do you all say.. LETS BRING BAJI BACK AND MAKE TOMAN GREATER THAN EVER!" You yelled completely changing your sentence.