Chapter 16- I Don't Mind.

"Oh my god, this is horrible," Ezra's voice came from the top of the staircase on the right. We all looked up to him. He was dressed in his usual gym wear and looked fake-concerned.

I don't think it's possible for him to properly be concerned.

"You guys are being forced to do this," he started coming down the first two steps then stopping to reach into his back pocket, "without the proper music."

"Don't you fucking dare," Zaiden warned and threw his sponge into his bucket, causing a huge splash.

"I hope your balls get cut off."

"Bold words from someone who's on their hands and knees right now, where're your balls?"

"Why are we talking about balls?" Brayden entered the conversation from the top of the other staircase just as Ezra paused the music.

"We're talking about Zaiden's non-existent balls."

"Stop saying the word balls," Silas groaned, splashing Zaiden with some water.

"Balls, balls, balls," Zach piped up, still scrubbing. Silas glared and threw some of the water in his bucket at him. "Fucking child."

"Yeah? At least I'm not the one who threatened an actual child," Zach retorted, using the thrown water to clean the spot he was on.

"The little shit had more than that coming," Silas grumbled.

"Silas, language," Callan said from behind me. Everyone quietened as they all looked towards Callan and me, except from Silas who kept talking. "What? I'm right. Someone's going to punch that kid in the face one day and it'll be well deserved."

"I tell you, the second the little shit is legally an adult I'm gonna-" Callan slapped his hands over my ears, the sudden action made me jump and slap my own hands over his.

I couldn't hear the rest of Silas sentence, but I could see his lips moving and the sneer on the rest of his face. And judging by the rest of my brothers' grossed-out, disturbed faces, the rest of his sentence wasn't appropriate.

Callan's hands remained where they were for while and the longer Silas talked, the harder they pressed against my head.

Finally he removed them but all I heard was the sound of my brothers' resounding chuckles and footsteps entering the foyer.

"Silas I hope I don't have to wash your mouth out with soap," Zayne said, drinking from his coffee which I now presume has milk in it.

"Fratello, we've done the kitchen, living room, all the bathrooms-"

"And the entire third floor," Zach interrupted Silas bitterly. "Exactly," Silas groaned. "Can we finish?"

"What's the magic word?"

"Now."

"You've just earned tidying the bedroom boys."

"What!" Zaiden exclaimed the same time Zach spluttered, "excuse me?!"

"You heard me, get to it," Zayne looked back at me, "Brynn, follow me."

Crap, I'm Brynn.

He turned around to walk back and I trailed after, trying to keep a good distance between us without walking like I'm constipated.

He arrived at the kitchen and walked over to the sink to wash his mug. I stood at a good distance, behind the island, and picked at my left thumb.

"I trust you have learned not to follow what your brothers have done, today."