New Girl {Troy, Sharpay, & Gabriela, High School Musical}

Alternate endings!! There will most likely be no part two, but for the person who requested it, it isn't exactly what you asked for but I hope you enjoy it and I apologize for the delay!

DT: @Porincess123

🏀: For Troy as your love interest
🌷: For Gabriela as your love interest
👸: For Sharpay as your second friend at East High

If you choose to date Troy, your character is PAN. If you choose to date Gabriela or Sharpay, your character is LESBIAN.

—————————

You were expelled from the third school in the district for severely assaulting anyone who chose to attempt to bully you.

This was your last chance before you had to find another school outside of the district, and you weren't really enthusiastic about going. You'd heard from a handful of your friends that gossip spreads quickly at this school.

Troy warned you on the phone last night that "by second period, the entire school will know your name." He says that word travels through music and that you probably should "Stay out of the spotlight until you've been in for around two weeks."

Of course you were going to listen, mostly because of the fact that you disliked being the center of attention, but once you were inside, people immediately recognized you weren't one of the many people they pass in the corridor on a regular basis, and their first inclination was to question you about it.

"Who are you and where are you from?"

"Mind your own," You repeated to every person that asked.

Right off the bat, most of them didn't like you. They all thought you were a bitch and you liked it that way.

Less people to bother me, you thought to yourself.

You walked into your first period humming the lines to your favorite song gently.

As you took your seat in the rear of the class, the teacher's gaze lingered on you.

"What is your name?" She asked.

"I'm-"

"You must come up to the front of the class."

"Oh," you chuckle. "Sorry."

As you move to the front of the room, you notice that there are over twenty pairs of eyes on you.

You'll never know if it's because you're new, because your clothes aren't necessarily similar to what everyone else is wearing, or because you give off a tough girl mentality.

"Tell them your name, your age, one interesting fact about you, and what school you're coming from."

"Alright," You start. "Hi, I'm Y/n Y/l/n. I'm seventeen. I'm coming from West High. Any fact about me is a mystery and I guess you'll have to learn as time goes on."

"Mysterious?" The teacher speaks, quite surprised. "We shall see. Does anyone have any questions they'd like to ask Ms Y/l/n?"

Two boys and two girls raise their hands.

You choose a girl siting all the way to the back of the class. "You, I guess..."