You deserve better. {Eddie, Tru Confessions}

This is a stereotypical "Y/n saves someone from getting bullied" imagine. Lol enjoy!
——————————

You were new in town, and today was your first day at your new high school.

You weren't ready. At all. Moving was last minute, and random. You wanted to stay in your hometown with your 3 friends and the school filled with kids who you at least tolerated.

You didn't like change. It scared you. You hated having to readjust to new people, communities, schools, rules, and teachers. Gosh, especially the teachers.

But currently, you didn't have a choice.

"I don't want to go here, Granny." You told your grandmother.

"I know, sweetheart." She told you. "There's nothing I can do about it though."

"Why couldn't we have gone to the Bahamas or something." You pouted.

"Your dad wants you here, Y/n." She reminded you. "Smile for me today, and participate. Please."

You huffed. "Fine. Bye Granny."

"Have a nice day." She said as she drove away.

You stepped out of the car, and made your way towards the front office.

You were almost there with no problems. Well, until you were tripped by a backpack.

You landed on your back, knocking the wind out of you almost immediately.

Once you caught your breath, you took in your surroundings. You know, to figure out who tripped you.

You spotted a group of guys and 1 girl, pinning some kid to the lockers.

They noticed you staring, and 2 of them walked up to you and pinned you on the lockers with the kid who was originally there.

"Great, a new kid and a disabled kid to pick on." One of the guys laughed.

You raised an eyebrow. There was no way people like this were getting away with picking on someone with disabilities. You thought it was sick. And not in a good way.

"Disabilities?" You questioned, pulling yourself up from the lockers.

"Yeah." The girl laughed right before she pinned you back onto the locker. "You're hot by the way."

"Your breath is hot." You told her. "Let me up."

She ignored you.

You watched people crowd around the 6 of you. Everyone's laughing was hysterical. It was humiliating , but you didn't think you'd be in this situation for too much longer.

"Eddie finally found someone get get bullied with!" Someone in the crowd laughed.

Oh, so his name is Eddie.

One of the boys took Eddies hat from his head, spat in it, and then put it back on his head.

That was enough for you. You kicked the girl off of you, kicked the arm of the boy pinning Eddie, and pulled Eddie with you.

The two of you ended up hiding inside of a classroom while the group ran past you.

Once you were sure they were far, you walked into the boys bathroom with Eddie.

You took the hat off of his head, and ran it under some water. You made sure to add a tiny bit of soap, and then dried it off when you were done.

You placed the hat in his hands. "Sorry about your hat."

He huffed. "It's fine. They're dumb."

You nodded. "Very. How many times do you have to go through that?"

"A lot." He frowned.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that." You told him.

"It's because I'm not like them." He told you.

"You're better than them." You smiled. "Well, at least you seem like you are."

He chuckled. "Wanna hang out with me and my sister sometime?"

You shrugged. "Sure, why not."
-
-
-
Over the past week or so, you had gotten pretty close to Eddie. As well as his twin sister, Trudy. Tru for short.

They'd never replace your 3 best friends back at home, but they were number 4 and 5 for sure.

Today, the three of you were going to hang out at the mall.

You and Eddie both got anxiety from going to the mall, especially with large crowds. And since today was a busy day, the two of you pretty much clung onto Tru the whole time.

Well, that is until Eddie found a shirt he liked. You and Tru sat on a bench two stores down, and let Eddie search on his own.

What you didn't notice was the same group of boys and that one girl from a week ago walking into the store.

And not even 2 minutes later, "TRUDY! Y/N!"

The two of you rushed into the store to figure out what was up.

The same girl that called you hot was pressing her foot against Eddies chest. The boys in the group just laughed and let it happen.

You and Tru had to clue what you could say or do to stop it all. And there was nothing you did, saying as a security guard ran and helped.

You both were sad you weren't the ones to help, but you did check on him immediately after he got up.

You both interrogated him with questions regarding his current status.

"Are you okay?"

"Do you want to leave now?"

"You want us to hurt them or something?"

"You're not mad at us for being late, right?"

He had a face full of tears, but spoke what he felt was right. "I'm okay."

"Eddie, are you sure?" Tru asked.

"I'm alright!" He exclaimed. "Can we go home?"

You both nodded and walked out the door with Eddie.

But then you realized something.

"Ice cream can lighten the mood if you guys are down..."