Neighbors {Gabe Duncan}

Dt: lovely_outsider98

An imagine of Gabe from Good Luck Charlie!

The person who requested didn't want to put their name...so you all can pretend that it's you in the imagine.

I honestly didn't expect the first request to be of Gabe. I honestly thought it would be Luke from Jessie (Cameron Boyce) or Lucas from Girl Meets World (Peyton Meyer). Maybe even Jonah from Andi Mack (Asher Angel). But lets get into this imagine🙂
_______

"Y/N!" My grandma yells.

"What is it grandma?!" I yell back.

"Go over to the Duncan's and tell that little Gabe boy to keep his things in his yard!"

I roll my eyes and make my way over.

As I get ready to knock on the door, a boy, about (that looks like he's my age)  steps outside.

"Umm...hi?" He says.

"Hey." I reply. "You're Gabe right?"

"Yes I am." He says. "Your kind of hot...Now what do you want?"

"No need to be so rude..."

"What is it? I'm supposed to be taking out the trash!"

"You're such a jerk...I'm just here because my grandma sent me over to get you to STOP bringing your things to our yard!"

"Your grandma?" He says. "Who's your grandma?"

"Mrs. Dabney..." I reply.

"You? Mrs. Dabney's granddaughter? I don't think so." He says while laughing.

"Oh yeah? Tell me why you don't believe it." I say while putting my hands on my hips.

"Wow..." he says. "You're even hotter when you're mad."

"STOP IT!"

"Sorry...well I can't believe that you're her granddaughter because you're beautiful and shes...her."

"Why did I even bother coming over here? You and I both get easily distracted. Just keep your stuff at your own house alright?"

"Alright." He replies. I turn to walk away. "Only under one condition."

"What is it Gabe?" I reply while whining.

"Go on a date with me."

"Me? Go on a date with you? HA!" I say.

"You want my stuff to stay on my side or not?"

"Ok ok...where and when is this date."

"Tomorrow." He says while putting the trash into the outdoor trash can. "Where we're going is a surprise. I'll pick you up at 8."

"Wait!" I yell.

He turns around from his door.

"Yes?"

"We're thirteen." I reply.

"So what?" He replies. "Do you really think it will be a problem if we go on a date?"

"Um..YES!"

"You're right...Well, see you tomorrow at 8." He says while going on the house.

~~~~~~

Legends say: Y/N ended up with a new boyfriend and a clean yard.