Girlfriend? {Joshua Matthews}

Requested by: @HeyLia_122

Today, you would be going on a ski trip as a chaperone for Abigail Adams high school.

You originally hadn't planned on going, but your boyfriend Josh begged you to. He was just so cute, and you didn't like to say no to him.

At the moment, you and Josh were on your way to the classroom to introduce yourself to the students. From there, you would be heading to the ski lodge.

"Walk faster babe, we're gonna be late!" Josh exclaimed with a slight laugh.

"My legs are little!" You complained, trying to walk as fast as you could.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked.

"No." You said. "I'm independent."

He seemed to find that pretty funny. "Says the person who can't reach the top shelf alone."

"You're a bully." You told him.

"It's okay." He said. "It's because I love you."

"So you won't get mad if I tell you something that might disappoint you?" You asked.

"Oh no." He said, stopping in his tracks. "What did you do?"

"I forgot my phone in the car." You said nervously.

"Oh, Y/n." He said, facepalming. "Okay, here are the keys. Hurry back, okay?"

"Okay."
-
-
-
"My name's Josh, and I'll be with you all day and all night." You heard Josh say as you entered the class room. "So no monkey business."

A young blond girl started to imitate the sounds of a monkey, until she noticed you walk into the classroom.

"Who's the girl?"

"This," Josh started. "Is my amazing girlfriend."

"Hey!" You exclaimed with a bright smile that seem to brighten the room. "I'm Y/n. Josh and Topanga invited me."

"Topanga, I don't love you anymore."
-
-
-
"I want to lay on you." You told Josh.

He slightly laughed. "Your neck is gonna start to hurt."

"It's okay." You replied. "I just want to be close to you."

He snickered. "You're right next to me."

"Please?" You asked again since he hadn't exactly said 'yes' yet.

He sighed and nodded. "Okay."

You guys sat in silence for a bit until he spoke up.

"So, are you excited for the trip?"

"Well, I was." You replied. "But I don't think it's gonna go as planned now."

"Why?" He asked.

"Look." You said, pointing at maya who was death glaring you from two rows ahead.

"Don't you worry about her." He said. "I'll find a way to talk to her sometime before the trip is over." He then kissed your forehead. "But I'm all yours, it's okay."

"I wasn't worried." You blushed.

"You were." He said.

"How do you know?" You asked.

"You only lay on me when you're worried." He replied.

"...Good point."
-
-
-
"Well how dare he not tell me he had a girlfriend!?" You heard the blond girl yell as everyone walked into the ski lodge. "I thought one day we would get married."