Prom? {Luke Ross}

Dt: Princess_Swervo

A (Luke Ross...from Jessie) imagine requested by my new friend, Phoenix. Enjoy💕
————

~Luke~

"AHHHHH!" I scream.

"What are you screaming for?" Brooks asks me while facepalming.

"I sat here for 30 minutes, listening to you explain how you came up with the plan...I just need to know how to ask her to prom!"

"Ok ok...." Brooks says as he begins to tell me how I can ask out Phoenix for prom.

—————

"Hey girl." I say as I spot Phoenix sitting on her couch.

"Hey Luke! How did you get in?"

"Leah let me in and then she left to the store." I say sitting on the couch next to Phoenix.

"My sister Leah?" Phoenix asks.

"Yes...who else?" I ask while laughing.

"Leah never goes to the store." Phoenix says.

"I know but she really needed something." I lie.

"Sure." She says. "So what did you want to talk about?"

"Oh there's this video that I made that I decided I want to show you." I say nervously.

"Sure show it to me!" She says cheerfully.

"Its like 15 minutes long." I say.

"Oh..." She says. "I don't care. Play it."

"Ok. Ok." I say as I play the video.

It was a slideshow of Phoenix and I. With ALL of the pictures we ever took. I looked at her facial expressions to see her smiling hard and tearing up.

"I'll be back." I say while handing her my phone so she can finish the video. I go outside and pick up the capital "P" that Brooks bought for me.

Throughout the video, I go and get the other letters. I set them up in the living room and wait for the video to finish.

 I set them up in the living room and wait for the video to finish

After the video finishes. I grab the flowers I bought for her and I call Phoenix's name and tell her to turn around.

"Now that you're telling me to turn around, I don't want to. What if there's a snake?" She asks worriedly.

"I wouldn't do that!" I yell in defense.

"Luke." Phoenix says. I can tell she has on that 'Stop lying' Look.

"Ok...you're right. I probably would...but please just turn around..." I say.

"Ok I'm trusting you." She says. She turns around and her eyes widen.

"Luke...." She trails off.

"Will you go to prom with me?" I ask hopefully. Also Nervously. If she says no, our friend ship will be awkward. We've known each other since we were 9!

She takes a few seconds to answer before saying:

"Definitely not!"

My face drops and I get sad and embarrassed.

"Why?" I ask while tearing up.

"I'm just kidding! Of course I'll go with you! Please don't cry!" She says while walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek.

I smile and hug her.

"I also have another question..." I nervously say.

"If you're going to ask me to be your girlfriend, the answer is yes." She says before I can get my question out.

"Well then its settled..your my girlfriend!" I say cheerfully. I hand her the flowers I bought her.

"That I am." She says while smiling. "And thank you."

"Anything for you."

~~~~~~~~~

Didn't proof read...I apologize for any mistakes!