Best friends {Cameron Boyce}

You and Cameron are about 12 in this imagine. Therefore, this takes place in 2011. (Or any time in 2012 before May 28.)

We're going to pretend that the 2 songs I used for this imagine came out in 2010.

We're also going to pretended that Cameron had his first kiss when he was 12 instead of 11.

Dt: JanellSutton Princess_Swervo NeymarFoundation BoyceGalore
————————

"Hey Y/n do you want to play the Xbox with me?" My best friend, Cameron asks.

"Sure." I reply. "What are we gonna play?"

"I have sonic." He says while smirking at me because he knows I love sonic.

"Yes! Let's play!" I yell.

"Can I play too?" I hear a small voice ask. I look over to see Maya, Cameron's sister. Cameron starts to answer but gets cut off:

"Maya! Korynn is here!" Cameron's mom yells.

"Nevermind." Maya says before running off to play with her friend.

I smile a little. Maya is adorable.

Cameron comes and sits unusually close to me. So close that our legs touch. So close that I can hear his heart beating.

"You ok?" I ask while touching his arm.

For some reason he blushes.

He quickly responds. "I'm fine."

He hands me a controller and our hands touch. This time, the both of us blush and look away.

"Well...let's play the game yeah?" Cameron says with a red face.

"Yeah..." I say awkwardly.

We play the game in silence. You can literally cut through the tension in this room with a knife.

"Cameron." I say. He looks at me.

"Whats up?"

"What's happening between us?" I ask.

He gives me a confused look. "What do you mean?"

"Well, every day this week that I've been over here, things have been so awkward between us." I say.

"What? How?" He asks.

I raise my eyebrow at him and he copies me. I touch his cheek and he blushes.

I then yell: "See look! You're blushing!"

"N-no I'm not." He stutters.

"And you're stuttering. What's wrong?" I ask.

He changes the subject. "Nothing. Hey wanna dance?"

I sigh. "Sure why not."

He runs into his room to get his laptop. He comes back downstairs and sets the laptop down in front of us. I look at his wallpaper to see a picture of me and him from 4 years ago at our first play date.

"Awwww you looked so adorable in that picture!"

He blushes and opens up youtube. "Song suggestions?"