Period? {Lucas Friar}

Lucas is like...32 in this imagine💀
——————

"Daddy!" I hear my 12 year old daughter, Reign , yell as soon as I sit down.

I quickly drop my coffee and run into her room. But I didn't see her.

"Reign? Baby where are you?" I ask worriedly.

"Daddy she's inna potty." My 3 year old daughter, Summer, says as she sees my worried look.

"Thank you princess. No more cookies!" I say as I run into the bathroom where Reign is.

"Whats wrong?" I ask her as I slightly open the door to the bathroom.

"I think...I think I got my period.." She says.

I gasp. "Oh my god...ok. Ok. Umm...what do i do?!"

She then says with tears in her eyes: "I need a pad but I don't know where they are.."

"Of course." I say. I open up the cabinet and give her one. I also go and get her a change of underwear and pants.

"There you go sweetheart." I say as I start to leave the room.

"Daddy?" She says shakily.

"Yes sunshine?" I reply.

"I don't know how to put it on..." She says. I can tell just how embarrassed she was.

You see, I'm a guy. I don't know all about these girly things. So now I have to try and figure out how to put this pad on her underwear.

"Um...so I guess you do this?" I say while putting the sticky part of the pad on her clean underwear.
"See if that works."

I walk out the door, closing it behind me, and go sit down next to Summer.

"Daddy?" She says before she tries to eat another cookie. I take the cookie from her.

"Yes?" I reply.

"Why did Reign have red stuff on the back of her pants?" Summer asks.

"She sat in blood." I say.
I look over to see Summer with a disgusted look. I should've said koolaid.

"That's nasty." Summer replies.

"No baby." I say. "It's not nasty, It's natural."

Summer shrugs and runs to her bed to watch Tv.

And then Y/n walked through the door.

"Hello my king." She says

"Hello my queen." I reply.

"Hi mommy!" Summer yells while running over to Y/n, hugging her, and then sitting in my lap.

"Hi ladybug! Where's Reign?" Y/n asks as she looks around the room.

"Bathroom. There was a small incident." I say.

"What happened? Did she poop her pants?" Y/n says with confusion.

"Uh, no." I reply.

She raises her eyebrow at me for a while until she realizes what I meant.

"Oh my god...Reign got her period?"

"Yes." I reply while massaging my temples.

"Well I need to give her a pad!" She replies while standing up.

"No, I handled it." I say as I pull her back down.

"You knew where the pads were?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah. I accidentally opened that cabinet once when i was looking for my acne cream." I respond with embarrassment.

"How did she know how to put on the pad?" Y/n asks.

"I showed her." I reply.

"You're such a good dad to our daughters." She says as she kisses my cheek. I smile at her and kiss her, until Reign walks out of the bathroom that is.

"Dad it wor- MOM YOU'RE HERE!" Reign yells.

"Yes I'm h- " Y/n starts to respond but gets cut off by Reign running to her and hugging her.

"It was horrible, mommy! There was blood! And it was gross." Reign says. "But daddy was here to help me."

Reign gives me a hug. I hug her back and kiss her forehead.

"Well, that was supposed to be a girl moment, but at least you had someone here to help you." Y/n says.

"Well, If you wouldn't have told me about periods 2 years ago, things would have been WAY worse. I wouldn't know what was happening and what a pad was. So I thank you." Reign says. She reaches her arm out to hug Y/n. Within seconds, Y/n and Summer join the hug.

I have a perfect family.