Let me Love you {Zendaya}

MY WATTPAD IS BEING STUPID!
————————

Zendaya-

"Daya." She said, sniffling on the other side of the phone. "He did it. He did it again."

I shook my head. Well, I wasn't surprised.

Y/n's boyfriend, Jordan, had cheated on her once when he felt he hadn't been having enough "fun". Y/n being Y/n, forgave him.

I tried to explain to her that if someone cheats on you, you let them go or they'll do it again.

Y/n was convinced that it was an honest mistake and that Jordan loved her. But I knew that wasn't the case.

"What do you want me to do about it Y/n?"

"You could at least try to make me feel better. Don't be selfish Daya."

I sighed, not wanting to argue. "Fine Y/n."

I gave her my location and I started getting dressed. Within thirty minutes, I was cuddling Y/n on my couch.

"I was so stupid!" She yells for the 5th time.

"Yes my love, you were." I responded, rubbing my hands up and down her back.

"Gee, thanks." She replies.

"You're welcome." I say, smiling at her.

"Why don't you seem surprised?" She asks.

"This has happened 3 times before. I just don't get it. Do you enjoy being hurt?"

"Well..." she says before sighing. "No."

I sigh in defeat and give her my phone, letting her play some music off of my Spotify playlist.

"What's this?" Y/n asks. Smiling softly while pointing at a playlist that was labeled:
Y/n😔💙

"I- I-" I try to talk but can't seem to get the words out.

She cuts me off. "Sorry I asked. It's obviously personal."

She picks a song and lays back, randomly picking a up a bag of blunts out of her bag.

I quickly take them from her.

"Daya!" Y/n screams.

"No Y/n. You will not hurt yourself over a boy. You deserve so much better than Jordan. You could do so much better..." I say, shaking my head.

"So much better? Who's better than Jordan?" Y/n asks.

I ignore her, taking my phone away and selecting a song. When the time came, I started to sing to her.

Baby I just don't get it
Do you enjoy being hurt?
I know you smelled the perfume,
The make-up on his shirt