Makeover {Bizaardvark + Hannah Montana}

Honestly, I wasn't sure how to write this. It's been a while since I watched either of the episodes that this imagine is based on, I didn't know if you wanted Y/n in it or not... I wasn't sure what exactly you wanted to happen. But it's all done now lol. I wrote it to the best of my ability, even though I don't remember either episode. I hope you enjoy!!

DT: eccyuk
—————————————————

Today was the day that the annual beauty convention, 'pretty con', made its way to your city. You were a semi-popular makeup artist on vuugle, and you were hoping with pretty con, you could up those numbers and gain the fame you had been longing for.

You were pretty nervous to say the least. You didn't talk to any other creators, saying as they almost always accused you of being a 'wanna be Amelia'. She was one of your biggest inspirations, you can't lie. But you'd never become so obsessed with someone's life that you tried to become another them. That just wasn't you. You had to be your own person.

When you got to the venue, you walked in quickly and quietly. You didn't like attention much, and you didn't want to start anything. You still never quite understood why people hated on you so much.

There was nothing wrong with having inspiration(s). A lot of people had an inspiration or 3. It was normal. But you were always one to get picked on.

"I know you!" A girl said, walking up to your stand.

You looked around at where you were, a building full of popular creators, and then raised an eyebrow. "Yeah?"

"Yeah!" The girl smiled. "Y/n, right?"

You looked up at your name on your stand, and then shrugged. "Yeah, I think so."

"I absolutely adore your work." She smiled.

You raised an eyebrow again. "Really?"

She smiled. "Yeah! Can I have your autograph?"

"Of course, baby." You smiled. "What's your name?"

"I'm Didi..." She frowned.

That name sounds familiar.

"Alright, here you go!" You smiled.

"You don't recognize me, do you?"
She asked.

You felt bad, so you lied. "Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, I didn't realize at first."

"What do I do then?" She asked sassily.

You took your best guess. "Makeup."

"Oh!" She smiled. "You do know me!"

You nodded, and lied again. "Of course!"

She smiled, told you thank you, and then walked away.

You sat in your seat, and paid attention to everything going on around you.

You noticed all of the makeup artists, and beauty gurus, and started overthinking about how you could never compare.

But before you broke down, you stopped yourself from thinking and told yourself that you were just as good as anyone else. Or perhaps, you were better.