Babysitter {Gabe Duncan}

Requested by: @Purpl3V1rius

"Gabe. Just pick up this blanket off the floor." Mrs Duncan demanded Gabe. "The babysitter is on her way."

"Babysitter? Her?" Gabe questioned. "I like the sound of this so far."

"Please don't flirt with our babysitter." Mrs Duncan replied to Gabe. "We don't want to scare her off."

"I won't flirt with her, relax." Gabe said. "Go play bingo with dad."

Amy rolled her eyes and waked out the door to find Bob. Of course, after kissing charlie on the cheek.

"Well i guess I better freshen up before the babysitter gets here." Gabe said, putting emphasis on the words 'freshen up'.

Charlie just looked at him and gave him a slight laugh. He quickly ran to his bathroom to quickly take a shower and 'shave' the invisible beard on his face.

He was just getting his pants on when he heard the doorbell. He sprinted downstairs and opened the door.

"Hello." She said with a bright smile, looking at Gabe. "I'm Y/n and I'm here to babysit Charlie."

Gabe didn't move, nor did he blink. He was shook. His longtime crush was going to be his baby sister's babysitter! Of course he had never talked to her, or sat near her, but he really liked her. Truth was, she made him extremely nervous. But she had no idea who he was.

"Um...Hello?" She said, waving her hand in his face.

"R-right." He said. "Hi, I'm Gabe. Charlie's cooler, awesome, sister."

You chuckled. Gabe soon realized the mistake he made.

"I meant brother!" He exclaimed, his face flushing a dark shade of red.

"I knew what you meant when you said it." Y/n said. "No need to be embarrassed."

Gabe gave a fake smile and leaned on the door to seem cool.

"But Um..." Y/n started. "Can I come in?"

"Oh, Right." Gabe said, stepping aside so Y/n could enter.

"Thanks." She said awkwardly as she stepped into the house. "Where's Charlie?"

"I put her in her seat on the kitchen table so she couldn't escape." Gabe said as he closed the door.

You facepalmed. "She's probably upset now."

Gabe laughed. "Possibly. Wanna go to the kitchen and get her?"

"Sure!" Y/n replied with a smile.

Gabe walked into the kitchen and Y/n followed behind him. He even held the door for her.

"Thank you kind sir." She said with a funny accent.

"You're welcome pretty lady." He said back.

"Omg, is this Charlie?" You questioned. "She's so cute!!"

"Not cuter than me though, right?" Gabe asked hopefully.

"Sure." You said with a tiny giggle.

"Wow." Gabe said. "You don't even think your future boyfriend is the slightest bit of cute?"

"You're very cute." You replied, getting ready to walk back into the living room with Charlie. "But she is cuter."

"You didn't deny the fact that I'm your future boyfriend!!" Gabe yelled as You walked into the living room.

"I know!!" You replied.
-
-
-
-
"How come your parents asked me to watch Charlie?" You asked. "Why don't you watch her?"

Gabe blushed a deep red. "There was an incident a while back."

"What happened?" You asked, suddenly interested.

"Well...." Gabe started. "I wanted a milkshake, so I decided to make one. But I forgot to put the top on. I blamed it all on Charlie."

"Oh wow." You replied with a slight laugh. "Well, I hope you learned your lesson."

"I didn't." Gabe laughed. "I don't learn very well."
-
-
-
"Have you ever noticed me around school?" Gabe asked you.

"Yeah, I have." You replied.

"I didn't look that interesting to talk to, did I?" Gabe questioned.

"You did." You said honestly. "I was just nervous."

"Nervous?" He asked with a confused expression. "Why?"

"You're cute." You said. "And I like you."

"You're cute too and I like you as well." He said.

"You like me?" You questioned with wide eyes.

"Yeah." He replied nonchalantly.

"Seriously?" You asked.

"Yeah." He replied.

"How come you never told me?" You asked.

"I didn't even know that you knew I existed!" He exclaimed.

"Dude, I looked at you and smiled at least once a day." You said with a confused look. How did he not know?

"Oh, I always thought there was someone behind me." Gabe said with an embarrassed look.

"No silly, it was always you." You said with a laugh. "And every time I tried to come talk to you, you would turn and walk away."

"I was nervous." He said.

"I see that now." You replied.

"But there's nothing to be nervous about now." He said.

"Why is that?" You asked.

"We can get closer now." Gabe said. "Well, if you want."

"Of course I want to!!!" You exclaimed. But then realized how desperate you sounded. "I mean, yeah. Cool."

He laughed. "Great."
-
-
-
-
"Sounds like your parents are back." You said as you heard 2 car doors slam outside.

"Bummer." He said. "I'll talk to you at school?"

"Yeah of course." You said as you kissed him on the cheek. "Bye Gabe!"

He felt his cheek and stuttered. "B-bye y/n."
-
-
-
*Monday morning*

As you stood in the hallway with your friends, the whole room got dark. Well, to you. Gabe put his hands over your eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

"Taylor Swift?" You asked jokingly.

"Nice try." He said. "Try again."

"Beyoncé?" You asked.

"Nope." Gabe said. "It's me."

"Oh...HI ME!" You yelled.

"Noooo not Jaime." Gabe laughed.

"I know it's you Gabe." You said as you removed his hands and laughed.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi." You replied.

"Are you guys like...dating?" Your friend Seanna asked as Gabe put his arm around you.

"As of right now, no." He said. "But it'll happen!!"