Roomies! {Pj Duncan}

Brooo it was so difficult to write this. My phone kept auto correcting "Pj" to "Dj" (my boyfriends name) so I kept having to change it back😭.

JanellSutton This isn't exactly what u asked for but anyways, I hope you enjoy!!
-
-
-
"I'm so excited about this, Pj!" You screeched. He nodded rapidly in agreement.

Starting today, you and Pj would be living together. You and Pj had bought a house, not too far from your old neighborhood. The house was big enough for the two of you. And, your unborn baby.

"I can see it now." He said. "We won't have any worries or interruptions from our annoying parents."

You laughed. "Just because we moved 30 minutes away from our old neighborhood doesn't mean our parents can't drive here to bother us."

"Well, why would they?" He questioned.

"What type of question is that?" You asked him.

He took his best guess. "....Rhetorical?"

You laughed. When you asked the question, you didn't mean it like that.

"Aww love you're so slow." You smiled.

The two of you continued to go back and forth outside to pick up some boxes.
-
-
-
"Well, we did it. That's the last piece of furniture we had to move." Pj said with a satisfied smile.

You smiled and jumped up and down. "This so so exciting!! Our first house together!!"

He laughed. "Be careful babe. Just because we moved everything from our houses doesn't mean everything is neat."

"Oh, right." You said. "Yeah let's start unpacking now."
-
-
"Is this what I think it is?" You asked as you picked up a small box full of papers.

"Yeah." He said as he cringed. "It definitely is."

"I can't believe you kept these." You said.

"Why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"My handwriting was terrible." You said to him with a slight laugh.

"They were still sweet." He said with a laugh.

"I guess." You replied.

"I'm gonna read them again." He said. "I mean, I haven't in a while."

"No babe, you'll cringe." You told him.

"If I didn't cringe then, I won't now." He replied.

He opened the box and picked up a letter. A love letter. You wrote one to him every day in 10th grade. It was normally to cheer him up when he felt like he wasn't enough. He appreciated them all.

"Dear babe." Pj starts.

"Noooo Pj stop." You said to him.

"It's not like anyone else knows what we're saying." He laughed. "This is real life, not a wattpad story."

"Fine." You said. "You can read them."

"Dear babe." He read. "I just wanted to let you know that I love you. And one day, together we will change the world."

"I mean that wasn't that bad." You said.

"I know." He replied. "Do you still believe we'll change the world together?"

"Of course we will." You said. "Along with our baby."

He immediately jumped up to face you. "Our baby?"

"Surprise!!" You yelled.

"We're having a baby?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yep!" You said with a nervous smile. "That's why I wanted to move in with you so soon."

"Wow." He said, staring to cry tears of joy. "I can't wait to start this new chapter with you my loves!"