That's not my boyfriend (Yet)! {Kaz/Chase}

Alternate endings!!

❤️: For those who decide Elise should date Chase

💚: For those who decide Elise should date Kaz

Enjoy!!
—————————————————

Tonight, Elise was going on her first date since her last relationship, which ended 10 months ago.

She was originally with Kaz. They were seen as a power couple. To people who didn't know them well, and people who did.

They broke up due to rumors. A lot at that. They had many supporters, but even more haters.

So much drama surrounded them, that they didn't know what to believe.

Today, Kaz was going to talk to Elise. They hadn't talked much since the breakup, and he wanted to get their old bond back. They did start off as best friends after all.

But Kaz needed some help from the person he was closest to.

Oliver.

Oliver was currently sitting on the floor in Chase's room, while Chase got ready for god knows what.

So that's where Kaz decided to go. But instead of walking in immediately, he stood outside of the door for a while.

He couldn't believe what he heard...

"Hey Oliver, mind going to get Elise for me?" Chase asked Oliver who was sitting on the floor in his room.

"Why don't you do it?" Oliver asked.

Chase looked away from the mirror, and at Oliver. "I'm getting ready?"

"Where are you guys going?" Oliver asked.

"A party." Chase replied, making sure none of his hair was out of place.

"Cool." Oliver stood up. "I'll come with."

Chase shook his head. "No, it's a date."

Kaz's eyes got wide. Was his friend really about to go on a date with his ex? He walked away, not listening to the rest of the conversation. He heard enough. He had a plan.

Oliver's eyes went wide. "Wait, since when do you guys like each other?"

"We don't." Chase laughed.

"So what's the point of this?" Oliver asked.

"A couple needs to dance to win a lifetime supply of French fries." Chase admitted. "And $50 each."

"So you're doing this for some fries and $50." Oliver said more than asked.

"Isn't that what I just said?" Chase asked.

Oliver nodded. "Yes, pretty much."

"Good, you get it." Chase laughed. "Now please go get Elise."

"He doesn't need to." Elise said from the door. "I'm here."

"Wow." Chase said. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you!" Elise smiled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

"Thank you." Chase said. "Wheres Kaz?"

Elise shrugged. "I don't know, he went out with Bree and Skylar."

"What are they doing?" Oliver asked.

Elise shrugged again. "Didn't say."

"Well I don't have anyone to talk to!" Oliver yelled.