Request - JJ

@obxandtmr
"So, basically... I'd let you strangle me and then I'd say thank you."
————————-
I stretched lazily out on the pullout couch in John B's living room. I had woken up about a half hour ago due to the sunlight glaring into the chateau, but I had yet to get up. So far I'd seen Kie and Pope walk back and forth at least three times each, but no sign of JJ or John B. That can only mean one of two things- they're doing something they shouldn't be doing, or they're out on the HMS Pogue.

It's likely the second choice, anytime JJ and John B are getting ready to do something stupid or illegal, I'm always brought along. I finally got up and made my way to John B's room where I kept most of my clothes. I grew up with John B, JJ and Pope for the longest time, even before we had invited Kie into the group. John B and I have lived together for even longer. Big John took me in when my parents abandoned me at their dock one night.

I changed into a navy blue bikini and put on a pair of jean shorts over my bottoms and one of the boys hoodies that was sitting on John B's floor. I brushed through my hair quickly before putting it in a ponytail and walking back out and into the kitchen.

"Mornin' Pope. Seen the boys around?" I asked with a yawn. "Good morning, y/n. And yeah, they're out on the boat." He replied. Mhm, my intuition is always correct. "Thanks bud. I'll be back." I said.

I made my way outside and tried to shield my eyes from the bright sun. It was warm, but super breezy, enough to want to keep my hoodie on for a bit. I walked down to the pier where John B and JJ were just sitting in the boat with some beers.

"My two main men." I said, smiling as I approached them. "Y/n!" They cheered, holding their beers up. John B held his hand out to help me onto the HMS Pogue and I took a seat on the floor at the helm between JJ's dangling legs.

He almost immediately began fidgeting with my hair, twisting it around in his fingers and running his fingers through it. "Your hair is soft." He commented. "Don't make it weird." I replied. I heard them both laugh, making me warm inside. Something about being with them was just always perfect for me.

We were making small talk and sipping beer while JJ continued to toy with my hair. Eventually he threaded his fingers through the hair in my scalp and tugged gently as he pulled his fingers through, causing me to make a moderately loud squeaking sound. Both boys stopped what they had been doing and stared at me before breaking out in laughter.

"Shut up!" I whined, pulling the hood up on the sweatshirt. "Noo, give it back." JJ complained. "Then don't do that again!" I huffed, pulling it back down. John B got a call from Kie and said he'd be back, leaving just me and JJ in the HMS Pogue.

He was fascinated by my hair, as if he didn't have his own. He's such a weirdo. "You're such a weirdo." I mumbled. "I heard that, and no I'm not." He pouted. "Mm, whatever." I hummed back. He suddenly stopped messing with my hair and his legs disappeared from the sides of my body.

I turned around to see him laying on his back on the helm of the boat now. "Really?" I scoffed. He shrugged. I stood, laying next to him. It wasn't the biggest area, so about half of my body was on top of JJ's, and he moved one of his arms around my waist to keep me from rolling off the side.

"Hey, y/n?" JJ said suddenly. "What." I grumbled, leaving my head tucked into JJ's neck. "What's your biggest wish?" He asked. "Huh? I don't know, probably going full Kook." I joked, my smile growing against his warm skin. "That's a shit wish." He commented. I bit his neck gently, causing him to groan. "I told you to stop doing that!" He complained.

"Never. It's super hot." I said. "What, me?" JJ smirked. "No, outside, dumbass. Get your head out of the gutter." I retorted, rolling my eyes and sitting up just enough to pull the sweatshirt off. I laid back down, my bikini-clad chest now directly against JJ's shirtless skin.

"Your boobs are squishy." He whispered. "I want you to shut up." I responded. "I'm serious!" He giggled childishly, poking the exposed cleavage. "I'll kill you, Maybank." I warned, still snuggled into his neck with my eyes closed, enjoying the sun. "Mmm. I'll take my chances." He said, poking me again.

"I'll choke you to death, I swear to god." I said, opening my eyes. "That's kinky." JJ smirked. "Didn't know you were into that typa stuff, y/n/n." He added. "You don't know anything about my preferences, Maybank." I commented.

"I mean, I'd let you strangle me, and then I'd say thank you." I smirked against his skin. His breath hitched and he turned his body to look at me. "Ugh, you were blocking the sun from my eyes." I whined, pulling him back.

"Y/n." JJ said seriously. I stopped and looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Watch what the fuck you say to me, I'm not one of your little hookups." JJ warned. "God, JJ, it was a jo-" I started. "Don't play with me, y/n/n, cause I'll give you exactly what you ask for." He smirked, his fingers dancing across my neck gently.

I blushed furiously, and glared at him. "I hope you fall into a lions den and that they haven't eaten in a week." I said, rolling over so I wasn't facing him anymore. "Do we even have lions in obx?" He asked, genuinely curious. "I'll find some, just for you." I snapped.

JJ returned his arm to its place around my waist and pulled my back into his front, resting his chin on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile. Of course, I was actually happy, yeah, but... It's hard, you know. Being in love with your best friend.