Request - Rafe

I changed into my dress for Midsummers, admiring myself in the mirror. My stomach poked out a touch, but it wasn't anything I wasn't used to. I just sucked it in and sucked it up and made my way outside.

Midsummers is held at my house or Sarah Cameron's house every other year. It's always my favorite event. Especially when my boyfriend, Rafe, would be going with me. He met me at the bottom of the stairs and stared at me. "Wow." He breathed. I giggled. "Why thank you, darling." I smiled.

He took me outside and we swayed to the soft music, him holding me tightly in his arms. We stayed like that almost all night, until people started to disperse. As people were walking out, Rafe and I shook their hands and gave them hugs and said goodbye. Everything was fine until Topper slapped my ass, for no reason other than to joke around with Rafe. But to Rafe, touching his girl wasn't a joke. Rafe turned around and grabbed Topper's neck. "Don't fucking touch my girl." He hissed.

"Not my fault she has a cute ass, man." Topper smirked, still thinking Rafe was joking. Rafe saw red. He started to punch Topper until his face was practically unrecognizable. Rafe left him groaning on the floor as I dragged him off to the house.

"Rafe! What the fuck?" I asked, pacing around my room as he sat on my bed. "What the fuck!" I repeated. "He hit you!" He yelled back. "It was a joke, Rafe! Jesus! I'm fine!" I exclaimed. He frowned. "So you're okay with it?" He asked coldly. "No, Rafe, that's not what I said." I sighed. "But it's what you implied." He said.

I changed out of my dress and Rafe changed out of his suit, silently. He had planned to stay the night after Midsummers, and now he was mad at me. Great.

"Rafe?" I whispered, laying in my bed with him in the dark. "What?" He asked, calmer than before. "Do I... Have a cute ass?" I giggled. He groaned and I saw him roll his eyes in the light of the moon. "The cutest, baby." He laughed. I grinned and pecked his lips. "Cool."

dudesmad