Request - Topper

Another Saturday, another game night. Rafe, Sarah, Kelce, Topper and I sat in my basement with a game of Sorry Sliders. "Oh fuck off!" Rafe yelled as I knocked his piece off the board. "Nice one baby." Kelce said, kissing my cheek. I nodded with a smile. Yes, I adore Kelce, he's sweet, really! But lately I've had weird feelings for Topper that I just couldn't explain.

"Top. Your turn." I reminded him as he just stared at me and Kelce. "Oh. Right." He smiled, sliding his piece. He knocked my piece off. "Dickwad!" I laughed, falling over onto his side. He wrapped an arm around me and smiled. "Yeah, yeah. Keep going." He said. I sat up with a smile, a light blush coating my face.

After the game was over we packed it up. Everyone was sleeping over since my parents weren't home except Rafe, because he didn't wanna "hear the couples sucking face all night". Yeah. I showed Topper and Sarah to two separate guest rooms, even though I knew they'd end up together anyway. I showed Kelce to his own as well. "Are you sure we can't sleep together, baby?" He asked. Pitiful. "Yes."

I pressed the speaker button near my door that connects to all the rooms in the house and said, "Goodnight Sarah. G'night Kelce. Goodnight Top." Everyone responded with a "Goodnight." And I drifted off.

That night someone shook me awake and I was pissed to find Kelce on the side of my bed. "Hey baby. Sorry to wake you, but I have a raging bon-" He started. "No, Kelce. Take care of it yourself and go to sleep!" I huffed, angrily. He scoffed and walked out. Asshole!

Again, someone shook me awake about an hour later. "Kelce if you're here to get help with your- Oh. Hey Topper." I said softly. He sat on the edge of my bed. "Hey, (y/n)." Was all he said. "Do you uh... Need anything?" I yawned. "You." He mumbled. My eyes opened a little wider. "Sorry?"

"You. I said I need you, (y/n). I've needed you for weeks, but I just never saw a good moment." Topper said seriously. "Me too." I whispered. "Me too, Top."

He took my hand as I guided him into my bed. "Do you... Do you want me to kiss you?" He asked. "I mean, sure, if you wanna get caught." I joked. "Yes, please, Topper." I smiled.

@jillybugj