Request - JJ

"Suck my dick, asshat." I snapped at JJ. He's been being such a dick today, calling me names he usually wouldn't, commenting rudely about my body... Just stuff I wasn't comfortable with. This wasn't my normal JJ.

"It's not my fault you're built like a wha-" JJ started before John B shoved him off the side of the boat. JJ spluttered back up and glared at John B. "Stop fucking treating (y/n) like shit. What the hells wrong with you dude?" He said. JJ just continued to glare as he got back on the boat.

Tears welled up in my eyes. JJ was about to call me a whale. I was always insecure, especially around Kie. She was so skinny and I was big-bodied from all the sports I play. I tried to shave off the pounds but nothing worked. JJ was the only one I confided in about it and he used it to hurt me. Should've known.

"H-Hey can you drop me off, JB?" I asked quietly. "Hey, Pope, drive for a sec will ya?" John B said, coming to sit with me. He held me at the front of the boat, letting me cry in his arms. "He didn't mean it, baby. I swear. Somethings just off today and he'll be back to normal tomorrow. Don't hold it against him." John B whispered. I nodded. "I'd still like to go  home please, Pope." I said, glancing up at the boy with my mascara-stained cheeks.

He nodded sadly, turning into my dock. He walked over to kiss my forehead before I left, saying how sorry he was for JJ's actions. But I didn't wanna hear it from Pope or John B. I wanted to know JJ was sorry.

As I lay in bed that night, I stood up and turned on my light to examine my body. I was physically fit, I had abs... I just had a large body. Apparently that's not okay with JJ though. It wouldn't matter if I hadn't been crushing on him for months.

Suddenly I heard light taps at my window, and I saw another rock come in contact with it. I snatched open my window and saw JJ standing downstairs with a clear busted lip and black eye. I gasped and ran down, opening the back door and ushering him inside.

We didn't speak, he just let me clean him up and then we sat there in silence. "I didn't mean it, (y/n). You're not a whale. You're beautiful. Perfect, even." JJ whispered. "I was just mad at myself so I took it out on you because I knew I couldn't have you." He said. I frowned. Hardly an excuse.

"And I know that's no excuse." He continued. Oh? "But (y/n)... I love you. And it's okay if you don't feel the same, but-" I interrupted him by kissing his lips. "I do, JJ. Now lay down, we can talk in the morning." And we fell asleep in each other's arms, each protecting the other from their own demons.

dudesmad