Fights - Rafe

No prompts just an imagine I made:)
——————
I walked into Midsummers in my emerald green dress, JJ next to me. JJ's been my best friend since we were kids. Now that I'm technically a Kook, I love taking him to events with me. My parents don't mind him either, they grew up Pogues as well.

I excused myself from JJ to go get a drink. When I brought them back, he was gone. Shit. That's never good. I immediately started running around, looking for JJ. Kiara left her parents to help me. We found him eventually, surrounded by Rafe, Topper, and Kelce. Outnumbered 3 to 1. Typical Kook style.

"Hey, tell (y/n) and Kiara they're pretty hot for pogues!" Rafe sneered. JJ turned around from the security guard he was with and slammed Rafe against the lockers in the Men's room. "Rafe what the actual fuck!" I yelled, pulling JJ off of him. His eyes widened, not knowing I was here. "Take him, Kie. I'll handle them." I sighed. Kie nodded and helped JJ limp out of the room.

"Kelce. Topper. Fuck both of you. Get out of my face." I spat. They just shrugged and left. When Rafe tried to follow, I shoved him back. "Now listen here you son of a bitch! I don't know who the hell you think you are, fighting people at parties, but it needs to stop!" I yelled. His eyes glimmered with remorse, but his demeanor didn't show it. "Sure thing, sweetheart." He winked.

"Rafe. I'm serious. I know you're not a bad person, but if you keep on like this I'm not going to stick around to find out." I sighed. I walked out only to be turned around by my arm and... Kissed. I immediately responded, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm sorry." Rafe muttered. "Oh wow. Did the Rafe Cameron just apologize?" I joked, pecking his lips. He rolled his eyes.

"Tell JJ." I said. "Tell him you're sorry and maybe I'll forgive you." I said cheekily. "Anything for you, gorgeous." Rafe winked again. He placed an arm at my waist and led me out, into the party.

—————
A/n: A short one! Sorry for being inactive for a while, I've been working on other stories! A new Rafe Cameron fic and my Drew Starkey fic I'm working on. Thanks for sticking around tho:) 🤍