Slow Motion - JJ

Prompts: 30 & 66
———————
"C'mon, babe, loosen up a little!" JJ giggles, clearly high. "I would, hun, but now I need to look after you." I sighed, twisting my fingers through his hair. He sighed gently and leaned into my touch. "You're like... Really cute, right now, (y/n)." JJ said sweetly, looking up at me. "So am I not cute all the time?" I joked. He seemed alarmed. "No! That's not what I meant, I-" He stuttered. "JJ.... I was joking."

We spent the rest of the night cuddling and cracking jokes until we heard the door open. JJ immediately sobered up and was on full alert. We were at his place, a rare occurrence, but it's only because he thought his Dad wouldn't be home tonight.

"Shh." He signaled to me. I nodded as he hid me in the closet. He left the room and the yelling immediately began. "WHY DOES MY HOUSE SMELL LIKE WEED!" His Dad roared. "BECAUSE I-" JJ was cut off by a harsh slap. I couldn't take it. I stormed out of the room. "Don't you ever touch him ever again!" I screamed, running to JJ, seeing him on the floor, crying.

"Oh... So you're the little slut who's been sleeping with my son. I've gotta say kid, she's a nice piece of ass." His Dad chuckles. Something in JJ just... Snapped. He scrambled up off the floor and just started pounding his dad. Blood everywhere, hands flailing.

"JJ... JJ, stop." I whispered, holding his back tightly. He started to ease up but his Dad was already unconscious. "He-He..." JJ whimpered, falling into my arms. "I know, baby, I know. It's okay. We're okay." I muttered into his ear. He nodded and we left, driving off in my car to John B's.

"You're better than him, JJ. You're better than this." I said sadly. "What do you mean, this?" He asked, still staring out my window. "Us, JJ. I mean us. I'm not good for you. Whenever we're together you're always getting into trouble and it's always my fault. I don't deserve you." I said, glancing at him quickly to see his reaction. His head snapped towards me. "Stop the car." He demanded.

I did as he said, and he turned my face towards him. "(Y/n)... Don't ever say that again. Ever. There is not a single person, place or thing I love more in this world than you. You're my everything. You keep me going everyday. I need you. And you need me. Because we're perfect together." He said.

I nodded, tears streaming down both of our faces. "I love you, JJ." I cried, kissing him, both of us desperately needing it. He pulled back only for a moment to say, "I love you too, baby girl."